Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 07-31-2008, 01:42 AM   #1
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Default Internet date leads to transsexual murder.

Article Here

My Opinion:

The man who did this crime is not only a murderer but an idiot. He should have found out the details before hooking up IRL. The victim is also partially at fault for not telling him the truth to begin with. Fooling someone about your gender is dangerous and deadly with the wrong person. Most straight men are too homophobic, insecure and ignorant to appreciate a transgender woman. I don't need to say the guy overreacted because that's obvious. Of course he panicked but no one desperate enough to give YOU pleasure deserves to die, I wish morons like him would realize that. It just goes to show you never know who or what you will get when you meet someone online in person. Unfortunately for the victim, she ended up with a monster. As for the perpetrator, he's going to prison and hopefully get life or the death penalty. At least he'll want the death penalty when the other inmates put him in her shoes.

What's your take on the situation? What would you have done. I think my answer is pretty clear.. I'd have been delightfully surprised, but that's just me and how I am. Maybe I'm a little biased because its actually a fantasy of mine..
Old 07-31-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Quote:
He should have found out the details before hooking up IRL
for real tho!
Old 07-31-2008, 01:57 AM   #3
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

If I was in his position... I woulda backed the hell off, gotten a bit more of her/his background as to what lead to it all, and probably (depending on his/her answer) would have either gone on with my life or just try and be friends. (Honestly something like that would make for some interesting conversation material.)

But you're also talking to a pacifist who, while owning weapons, could never wield them against another human. Well... unless it was a a very threatening situation but that's besides the point. (I'm not a stupid pacifist.)
Old 07-31-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

I'm a loser... A big one at that... But I'd never sink to the level of trying to find someone online to begin with. Like Juju said, you could end up with one crazy-assed person like the victim did. I don't think i would want to associate myself with any of the men who use those sites anyways... I'd imagine most of them are just looking for a one-night stand.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:43 AM   #5
Rina Refine

I think he should have just made his eyes real wide and said OMG
and run off and never talk to him/her again.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:04 AM   #6
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalana
I'd never sink to the level of trying to find someone online to begin with.
Does this mean our date is canceled? Great, that's real nice Lala, let me know at the last minute while I'm getting the lube ready. *sigh*

BTW WB Reena. :)
Old 07-31-2008, 01:16 PM   #7
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Nope, our date's not canceled Jujubee. I already know you're a crazy, psychopathic perv... You're up-front about that, so it's a-okay!
Old 07-31-2008, 07:09 PM   #8
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

The guy deserves at least 20 years for killing her, that's beyond over reacting, the guy obviously has some anger/mental issues. He also stole her car, lol.

btw wb Rina :D /wave
Old 08-01-2008, 02:31 AM   #9
Taklest
Perverted Pervert
Forum Member

Wow, that's a sad turn of events indeed. If it was me, though, I would've just accepted it and had my fun with her. Heh.
Old 08-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #10
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taklest
Wow, that's a sad turn of events indeed. If it was me, though, I would've just accepted it and had my fun with her. Heh.
Dude, your fuck a tree if it had a hole -_-
Old 08-01-2008, 03:22 AM   #11
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botreie
Quote:
I'm afraid it wouldnt even need a hole for Taklest to molest it >.>
Old 08-01-2008, 03:25 AM   #12
Botreie
Proud Pervert
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botreie
Quote:
I'm afraid it wouldnt even need a hole for Taklest to molest it >.>
haha...hahaha...HAHAHAHAHA XD
Old 08-01-2008, 03:29 AM   #13
Kyouri
Forum Member

I always feel very sorry for Transgendered people in general. :( They have a lot to deal with and sadly people in general don't seem to be very accepting. Heard of another similar case such as this not too long as well.. My heart goes out to the family. I've never understand why people have to react so violently though.. I'm assuming it's usually out of fear. So sad.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:34 AM   #14
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouri
I always feel very sorry for Transgendered people in general. :( They have a lot to deal with and sadly people in general don't seem to be very accepting. Heard of another similar case such as this not too long as well.. My heart goes out to the family. I've never understand why people have to react so violently though.. I'm assuming it's usually out of fear. So sad.
I'm totally okay with homosexual people... My mother is a lesbian. I am not, however, understanding of transgendered people. Be happy with who you are, don't mutilate your body to be something you're not. And I refuse to believe this "Im a girl/boy born in a boy/girl's body" stuff. Just face the fact you're a homosexual openly and honestly, without destroying the body you were born with.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:44 AM   #15
Kyouri
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouri
I'm totally okay with homosexual people... My mother is a lesbian. I am not, however, understanding of transgendered people. Be happy with who you are, don't mutilate your body to be something you're not. And I refuse to believe this "Im a girl/boy born in a boy/girl's body" stuff. Just face the fact you're a homosexual openly and honestly, without destroying the body you were born with.
I can relate to it in a sense.. Since there's something that I plan on getting plastic surgery for myself. People tattoo, pierce and do all kinds of things. Personally, I wouldn't really have a problem being with a transgendered person though. But with transgenered people, they aren't always homosexual either though, overall it's the fact that they don't feel comfortable/right with their bodies. They'll feel disgusted, feel like they don't belong and that something is totally "off" with them. It's a mental thing. Having a mental illness myself though I can understand that much. :x But everyone has their different opinions. Just my view on it. ^^
Old 08-01-2008, 03:49 AM   #16
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

I have a Ph.D in psychology, sadly I'm amongst the oldest people on this forum. I will still never understand them, I believe them all to be insane. But hey, that's my opinion... I won't stop people from living the way they want to, but it's really strange lol. I view anyone who mutilates their body to look like something else as a bit off-their-rocker.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:51 AM   #17
Kyouri
Forum Member

Quote:
I have a Ph.D in psychology, sadly I'm amongst the oldest people on this forum. I will still never understand them, I believe them all to be insane. But hey, that's my opinion... I won't stop people from living the way they want to, but it's really strange lol. I view anyone who mutilates their body to look like something else as a bit off-their-rocker.
Yeah, it's understandable. I understand where you're coming from. But hey, the world would be boring if we all had the same thoughts and opinions on everything. XD
Old 08-01-2008, 04:20 AM   #18
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
I refuse to believe this "Im a girl/boy born in a boy/girl's body" stuff.
I used to deny some people are born gay/gender crisis too but I've done a fair amount of research in the past two years. While I would never be a transgender person myself, I do admire them for what they do and go through. For example, in this case where a boy had been hating his body since he was 2 years old. It has a lot to do with hormones during the prenatal period, a fetus may incubate too much estrogen or testosterone, which results in a gender crisis as they grow older. It's a topic still in debate, people say they're born gay, others say homosexuality is a choice. I think it's both, what you experience as a child will dramatically effect your psychological growth. Since psychology is linked with sexuality how can you say a person was born retarded but not homosexual? Calling them insane for being gay is kind of cruel, unjust and a bit on the side of religious ideology. Did you really get a Ph.D in psychology? lol

Oh just one other thing, a body builder taking steroids is much worse than a transgender person taking hormones. But I wouldn't call them insane, just desperate, impatient or lazy.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:30 AM   #19
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
Quote:
I refuse to believe this "Im a girl/boy born in a boy/girl's body" stuff.
I used to deny some people are born gay/gender crisis too but I've done a fair amount of research in the past two years. While I would never be a transgender person myself, I do admire them for what they do and go through. For example, in this case where a boy had been hating his body since he was 2 years old. It has a lot to do with hormones during the prenatal period, a fetus may incubate too much estrogen or testosterone, which results in a gender crisis as they grow older. It's a topic still in debate, people say they're born gay, others say homosexuality is a choice. I think it's both, what you experience as a child will dramatically effect your psychological growth. Since psychology is linked with sexuality how can you say a person was born retarded but not homosexual? Calling them insane for being gay is kind of cruel, unjust and a bit on the side of religious ideology. Did you really get a Ph.D in psychology? lol

Oh just one other thing, a body builder taking steroids is much worse than a transgender person taking hormones. But I wouldn't call them insane, just desperate, impatient or lazy.
You should read more carefully what i said. I said that i understand homosexuals, i do NOT understand transgenderal people. I simply stated they should admit they are homosexual instead of going to great lengths to mutilate themselves.

Besides, a very large portion of the scientific community will argue that psychology is not a science at all. It's all really based on theory, as we truly understand little about the function of our own brains. It lacks the credibility of most fields, so citing it as fact will get you laughed at in the scientific community. Trust me, I've been there.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:48 AM   #20
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Well when you said I will still never understand them, I believe them all to be insane. I thought you meant the whole GLBT community. I wouldn't expect someone with a Ph.D in psychology to condemn them all so easily, that shows a lack of understanding. Anyway my mistake, and we actually do agree on something. A person who say's they were born in the wrong body but refuse to acknowledge they're gay is off their rocker. However someone who does realize they're gay but still want to be the opposite gender is still fine. I'd say do whatever you want to your body, just don't claim you're a straight girl with a dick.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum