Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 05:10 AM   #1
madmax
Forum Member

Default nobel bed + mithra

can some one make a nobel's bed dat with a mithra wearing a light blueish bra and pantys sleeping in it? thanks in advance
Old 08-04-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
madmax
Forum Member

someone? anyone? if not can someone walk me through how to do it myself?
Old 08-04-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Lol, interesting! You read my post about how I'm surprised nobody has made a dat mod with a Mithra sleeping in a bed in the NPC, MOBs, Etc forum, didn't you :P
Old 08-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #4
madmax
Forum Member

LUNA :D
<-Gardna
and yes, i think i might have
Old 08-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #5
hiimmike
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Seconded. (bump)

i looked (moar liek lurked amirite?), and used the search option to look for anything to do with a furnishing mod that doesnt involve moogle swaps etc.

i think it would be great to come home to a little sexy something something on my noble's bed after a long day of leveling D:
Old 08-26-2008, 02:52 PM   #6
madmax
Forum Member

haha, yes please!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #7
Zoner
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Sounds like a great idea but who is skilled enough to pull it off?
Old 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM   #8
Jcat
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

The bed could just be a simple swap for the moogle. It'll be getting the mithra in the correct laying position that might be hard. I've always wondered how those taru (I've seen in pictures) can get on top of furnishings in their room.

speaking of getting in bed. Is there a way to create boundaries (the invisible walls in FFXI) so that a person could walk up a ramp and into the bed? I wonder, if so there would be some cool furnishings that could be made.

btw to the person willing/able to do all this: All I want is a dancing pole in my mog house. ^^m
Old 08-27-2008, 01:24 PM   #9
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcat
speaking of getting in bed. Is there a way to create boundaries (the invisible walls in FFXI) so that a person could walk up a ramp and into the bed? I wonder, if so there would be some cool furnishings that could be made.
To answer your question simply, no. Long answer, it might be possible, but we don't have a way of editing a zone dat file yet. Which, btw, I would be against doing anyways. It wouldn't be any different from using programs that let your character move faster, or go to any position instantly.
Making a bed with a mithra lying on it, on the other hand, would be doable, but not easy.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:39 PM   #10
Alikona69
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyk19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickern
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcat
To answer your question simply, no. Long answer, it might be possible, but we don't have a way of editing a zone dat file yet. Which, btw, I would be against doing anyways. It wouldn't be any different from using programs that let your character move faster, or go to any position instantly.
Making a bed with a mithra lying on it, on the other hand, would be doable, but not easy.
That actually depends how you do it. Yes the beds have no skeleton weights on them. However if you know the dat location of it, you can copy it over to something that does use weights and is saveable. Then you can put the mithra on the bed, use meta to make all adjustments and just dat swap it back in. Least I believe this will work, I plan on doing one with an Elvaan for a friend, if it works I will be sure to let ya know.
No it doesn't work that way... it makes them sit weird. I tried to do that with one of the Wallhangings so I could change the UV mapping and what not. It wouldn't even display when I put it in my MH.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section