Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 08-03-2008, 06:04 AM   #1
Alizia
Spoonier than a Spoon
Forum Member

Default The Quote Game!

Okay, see, thing about me is: I love to quote movies/tv shows/etc. but, as of late my friend who I used to quote things with irl moved to Canada, so, lately everytime I randomly quote something, people think I'm insane (which may or may not be true), so I propose: The Quote Game. Basically, I use a quote from a movie/tv show, and the person below me has to follow up with the next quote/part of the quote, i.e. if I say one part of a conversation, next person has to say the next part, and then they choose their own quote from a different source. Also when responding to someone elses quote, provide the details of the movie/who said it. Now, I know there's no way to prove if you actually knew the quote or if you looked it up online, but for the sake of actually making this a game, try not looking it up =3 I'll start off:

"I said I wanted a case with four stones in it! Not one or two or three, but four! What the Hell am I supposed to do with an empty case?!"
Old 08-03-2008, 07:38 AM   #2
Ferris
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

We are warriors, not merchants!

(I had to watch that movie in my Video Production class .. lol. We watched a lot of strange sci-fi things.)
Like here's the most pathetic quote from the worst one I had to watch:

"I promise. Besides, I'll be in bed before a half hour's gone... with your pillow beside me.
My pillow?"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum