Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum

Notices

Old 08-06-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

Default Dreams...

have any good ones recently? i had a good one a few nights back... still dont know what the hell to make of it.

i dreamt i was duffman, except a criminal. i can only remember about... 2 minutes worth of dream... it started off with a large amount of cop cars chasing me, i jumped up ontop of a building... this all takes place in Liberty City of GTA3 i think... the atmosphere of the area felt like that, the top of the building i was running on looked like they do in that game... anyway, it was all in slow motion, and duffman goes "it didnt start off how it did to end like this... wait, how DID this all begin?" and i got a flashback of criminal duffman's entire life, and there was some epic slow-motion flashback status music playing on the TV irl right when it happened and everything.. i guess it was one of those kinds of things where its like you had to be there to get it.. but damn it kicked ass!
Old 08-06-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I had sex with the entire cast of Strike Witches.

Yeah, best dream ever.
Old 08-06-2008, 01:26 AM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,587 Times in 3,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barachiel
I had sex with the entire cast of Strike Witches.

Yeah, best dream ever.
O_o

haha... I found alot interesting.. "pics" for that anime been posting in the hentai section.

Anyway

My dreams seem pretty jsut random nothing really... memoriable usualy because its so random
Old 08-06-2008, 04:55 AM   #4
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

I had a dream that i was touring france... It was a really long dream, and i won't bore you with all the details of it, but at the end where i woke up i was at the top of the Eiffel tower, looked down, and noticed the bottom half of it was engulfed in flames. I woke up, and nodded it off, then went back to sleep.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:09 AM   #5
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

I've been suffering from toothaches and a mouth ulcer the past few days. The pain has been affecting my subconscious mind while I sleep. It's been causing anxiety dreams ranging from nightmares to frustration. Last night I had a dream I bought something from Best Buy that didn't exist. Yeah, somehow I bought an expensive electronic device that disappeared when I got home. So I went back to the store, arguing with and threatening the manager if he didn't give me my money back. The dream ended with me riding in the back of a police car. That's a good example for frustration. The nights before I've had dreams about someone close to me being in a fatal accident or the world coming to an end. I have these kind of dreams pretty often so I'm used to it. These would be considered nightmares to most people but to me its just like I'm watching a kickass movie or playing a very realistic video game.
Old 08-06-2008, 05:11 PM   #6
Chakrila
Banned
Forum Member

last night i dreamed that i was at some big university living with my girlfriend and her mom. was cooking food and somehow the only person in the entire world that id go so far as to say i hate them, ended up cooking with us or something. i realized what was going on and was like wtf? anyway some typical prep bitch knocks on the door and opens it and says "heyyy just wanted to let you guys know its pajama day! so wear your pajamas all day today!" but it was already like 7PM so i was like "what about tomorrow? can i wear them tomorrow instead" and she was like "well if you do that it would be like totally rebellious! so ya! go for it!" and i was like "ait cool" and then the guy i hate was like "why do you always have to say something stupid like that" and i was like "why do you always have to be a big fat sweaty cocksucker?" and he got pissed.. i was sitting on the floor he was standing over me all threatening me with a big pot and some other cooking utensil, and i threw a knife into his eye, gouged out his other eye and threw a pot of boiling water on his face...

it was a good dream :D
Old 08-06-2008, 07:06 PM   #7
Aoiren
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I had a dream where i got turned into a catgirl and all my friends didnt even notice.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #8
Kyouri
Forum Member

I get mostly nightmares it seems. :(
Old 08-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #9
Saire
RP Junkie
Forum Member

I had a dream that I became an astronaut-in-training for a space-based military organization. I had to choose from several kinds of ships to command and go into space on missions to fix satellites. You could buy and build things like stationary cannons, land rovers/tanks that could be dropped from orbit, etc. And space pirates would attack to try and take the satellites, and I had to fight them off. For some reason in LEO there were all kinds of nebula-like formations around in all kinds of brilliant colors, and you'd go through them like you were going through the galaxy, but you couldn't see them once you got into higher orbits. Later on in the dream I got to go on trips where we'd leave the solar system and go into some kind of hyperspace-like thing to visit other stars.

Right before I woke up, after one of these trips I got put back at my college in the morning, and at an outdoor set of stadium seats there was a girl sleeping and shivering in the predawn. I was walking up to give her my jacket when I found a rapier on the ground and for some reason there was an adjacent graveyard with a pack of wolves wandering through it. The girl woke up and came over to try and "pet the puppies," and I was trying to get her behind me into the seats because there had been news reports that the wolves on campus attack people. And I was bapping them on the head with a toy lightsaber that I have no idea where it came from to try and get them to back off. Then I woke up.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

xD Wow Saire, that's an interesting dream that took many twists and turns.

Last night i had a dream that was rather weird compared to my usual ones... I woke up in a different dimension... It was pretty obvious, because basically everything was backwards, even the writing on a poster in my room... For some reason i jumped immediately to that conclusion, and so yea... Curious little me had to wander out into the streets, where people were driving on the wrong side of the road, and everything. I explored the city, and found out almost everyone was left handed, and when someone saw me signing my receipt after buying some stuff at a store with my right hand, they freaked out... I left the store, and noticed there were a bunch of people in a van across the street. It was like a clown car, 20 or so people got out of it, all dressed the same, all looked identical, and chased me down the road. I got to my house, and ran to my bedroom, locking the door. They were beating on it when i turned around and looked at the mirror. My reflection was motioning for me to climb through it... so i did, and then i woke up.

Weird? I think it is, lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » General Random Topics forum