Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 08-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #1
krisslanza
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default I gots a demo disc

With a free 30 day trial. Haven't used it yet. But if I did what server would I pick? Just trying out XI =w=b
Old 08-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #2
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member

If you want phyco people like me Dev, half of this damn board :P Id say siren
Old 08-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #3
krisslanza
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Siren eh? I'll keep it in mind then :P I figure I'll install it tonight maybe a little bit of play...
Old 08-11-2008, 12:43 AM   #4
Devius2006
Incest King
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miayoko
If you want phyco people like me Dev, half of this damn board :P Id say siren
Atleast i can spell Psycho correctly >.>
Old 08-11-2008, 12:58 AM   #5
krisslanza
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ugh. Whatever happened to "free trials" meaning "We don't need to get your credit card info first so if you forget your trial we start charging :D"
Old 08-11-2008, 01:23 AM   #6
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member

Ya know what Dev D: GTFO is like past 1 for me D: and i'm up waiting for Issy on MSN :P so fuck j00 and stuff xD

D= remember Dev this is coming from the person who couldn't find your comment button on myspaz
Old 08-11-2008, 05:01 AM   #7
Devius2006
Incest King
Forum Member

Quote:
Ya know what Dev D: GTFO is like past 1 for me D: and i'm up waiting for Issy on MSN :P so fuck j00 and stuff xD

D= remember Dev this is coming from the person who couldn't find your comment button on myspaz
rofl its right above the pic oh the samurai and the car. right next to the message link XD
Old 08-11-2008, 05:50 AM   #8
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Default Re: I gots a demo disc

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza
With a free 30 day trial. Haven't used it yet. But if I did what server would I pick? Just trying out XI =w=b
Any world but siren!
Sorry, I had to preserve the balance. If everyone tells you to goto Siren, then it's just bullying!

Starting FFXI is pretty difficult nowdays w/o friends though, so yea... If you have any amongst the forum users, there might be a good place to start. The modern-day market in FFXI makes it a REAL pain in the ass for any new player to get decent equipment and make themselves presentable to a party (Example: Not wearing your lvl 1 starting gear to a dunes party as a tank)...
Three things i suggest to a new player... Always remember signet... Always keep crystals (they'll be your primary income as a newbie...) And last but definitely not least, find a helpful social LS that will aid you in missions and answer any questions you may have.

And on an exit note:
Lolmyspace
Old 08-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #9
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
"Ugh. Whatever happened to "free trials" meaning "We don't need to get your credit card info first so if you forget your trial we start charging"
Whatever you do don't try canceling in advance if you don't want to be billed for the next month. Let's say you cancel on the 15th so you don't get billed on the 1st. Unlike other MMO companies who let you keep your remaining playtime, Square cuts you off that same day.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #10
krisslanza
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Well Gulk knows me so does that count as having friends? XD
I made on Siren for now... Though I can change still being a level 1 newbie and all >.>

I need to know a server to stay on though that has people who can help me since I now only have 29 days left @[email protected]!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:03 PM   #11
Sehbeh
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

/welcome to Siren
Old 08-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #12
Shinrasin
The Divine King
Forum Member

my sever sucks and fails :twisted:
Old 08-11-2008, 02:33 PM   #13
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sehbeh
/welcome to Siren
:shock: OMG You never talk to me anymore!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #14
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubee
Quote:
"Ugh. Whatever happened to "free trials" meaning "We don't need to get your credit card info first so if you forget your trial we start charging"
Whatever you do don't try canceling in advance if you don't want to be billed for the next month. Let's say you cancel on the 15th so you don't get billed on the 1st. Unlike other MMO companies who let you keep your remaining playtime, Square cuts you off that same day.
Huh? They never did that to me, and i canceled/reactivated many times in my time playing FFXI. If i canceled on the 5th, i got to play until the last day of that month.
SE bills weird compared to most MMO's. You get billed for January at the beginning of February. If your payment info doesnt work, they just lock your account til you pay up. It's happened to me when i was broke and wanted a free month ;) I provided my bank card info, then had the bank give me a new card lol.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #15
krisslanza
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

So Siren is a good server to play? >.>

I rolled a Hume. Mithra fanart looks good but somehow the Mithra themselves in the game just don't... Appeal. Dunno why.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #16
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member

Quote:

I rolled a Hume. Mithra fanart looks good but somehow the Mithra themselves in the game just don't... Appeal. Dunno why.
Lol whas your name in game lady :p so I can stalk you when I'm off work tomorrow
Old 08-12-2008, 06:14 AM   #17
Uzuki
Nothing
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalana
Quote:
Quote:
Huh? They never did that to me, and i canceled/reactivated many times in my time playing FFXI. If i canceled on the 5th, i got to play until the last day of that month.
SE bills weird compared to most MMO's. You get billed for January at the beginning of February. If your payment info doesnt work, they just lock your account til you pay up. It's happened to me when i was broke and wanted a free month ;) I provided my bank card info, then had the bank give me a new card lol.
I was talking about trials. If you're on a trial and cancel early they cut you off immediately.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:19 AM   #18
krisslanza
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

Lol whas your name in game lady :p so I can stalk you when I'm off work tomorrow
Osla.
All my usual names were taken D;
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #19
Miayoko
Hurr Durr
Forum Member

Kk I'll be looking for that name tonight >:3 muwhahaha
Old 08-12-2008, 06:33 PM   #20
Lalana
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalana
Quote:
Quote:
I was talking about trials. If you're on a trial and cancel early they cut you off immediately.
Oh i see, i have never used a trial code before, so i wouldn't know about that. Those are pretty new aren't they?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff