Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 09-15-2006, 03:50 AM   #1
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

Default Freya request?

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone would make a freya set of armor. Always been a fan of dragoons and shes my fave. Flippin through the model viewer I figured id try and find something to start from to get to it. Best i could find for everything is as follows with what they need (minus of course texture)

Head-"Silk hat" The tall pointynes is a start, needs to come out and down in the front over the face more, and the od almost second lower peak. Also needs her wings.

Body- "Robe" Has almost the poofyness of her jacket. Needs the chest piece, scarf, shoulderpads. Arms from some tunics would give it the open cuffs similar to hers.

Legs- A re poofifying of something like the "hachiman hakama" would give her the poofy shorts she has.

Feet- K...closest i could find to her ankle/knee wrap look is the solea but even thats a far shot. (no im not expecting to se burmecian feet..though that would be awesome!)

Weapon- I dunno if its possible but ramuh seems to use a staff thats atleast slightly similar to her weapons.

I figured mithra would be the best for this since they are the closest to burmecians... closest being they have a tail. If a burmecian mod existed though that would be totally awesome. Thanks to all who take the time to read this and consider it.

p.s. and incase somone doesnt know the freya. http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/9-freya-c.jpg
Old 09-15-2006, 04:34 AM   #2
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

omg I <3 freya!

If I may put my input for the modders as I do nothing but think about this in my spare time. (No really I dont)

Head is easily a silk hat / optical hat.

For the body a modified rdm af may work best (infact the two look almost identical at the base levels.)

Legs maybe thf af, or pahluwan legs

The feet are tricky. If its for a mithra you could easily use the mithra RSE feet. Other races I have no idea though.

Old 09-15-2006, 06:04 AM   #3
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

Remove the Knee guards on the Jaridah and poofify it just a little would look great, too.

Although I do say... For rat people... they sure do have flat faces... That face just looks weird... I'd actually picture them something similar to the Quirin in Nashmau... Just taller and sleeker and better looking :o
Old 09-15-2006, 10:40 AM   #4
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

I've seen this request before, and while I would like to see a Burmecian mod, it looks to be too damn difficult for me to do. I'm already working on something else at the moment and don't really feel like starting this one.

Burmecians were my favorite race in FF9 and I had Freya in my party as much as humanly possible. This makes me wonder why I never chose dragoon as a job. /shrug
Old 09-15-2006, 01:27 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenrick
I've seen this request before, and while I would like to see a Burmecian mod, it looks to be too damn difficult for me to do. I'm already working on something else at the moment and don't really feel like starting this one.

Burmecians were my favorite race in FF9 and I had Freya in my party as much as humanly possible. This makes me wonder why I never chose dragoon as a job. /shrug
Lol, don't think I ever payed enough attention in game to even find out what her race was. :shock:

I had no clue the race was called Burmecian till now. :?
Old 09-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #6
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

nah its not a request for a burmecian mod. I know that would be a bit much. I'm just lookin for a freya armor mod. I can deal with bein a mithra wearin freya's gear.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:43 PM   #7
Shinrasin
The Divine King
Forum Member

Damn that look like it going to be a bitch to make something like that but i dont know >.>
Old 09-19-2006, 01:50 AM   #8
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

Haha now had i requested an 18+ version of the armor everyone would be all over this. jus kiddin jus kiddin (dont kill me please...)

startin from the red mage af would probably work best. Close it so the tabard on the chest appears over the jacket portion. probably use some sort of skirt like model for the bottom of the jacket to get the poof. Then the only differences are the collar and sleeves/shoulderpad.

bah i half feel like im beatin a dead horse here with this request lol.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section