Notices

Old 09-17-2006, 06:20 PM   #1
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Nakate

Basiclaly a copy of what Nakate wrote <----- nakate = author of the pics drawn

I'm not the best artist in the world, but I've done a few drawings of my own character over the time.

This first one's very, very old, almost embarassing. It's my character Nakate in my old Disgaea AF, before I even reworked it with VRS to look half decent.

When I did it ages ago, we lost to the CoP 6-4 battle so many times I lost count. Seriously, I stopped counting at 30 losses, not deaths, full losses. Not that we were doing anything wrong, but every bad thing imaginable seemed to stock up on us. We didn't have the right jobs, and not many options, and they kept pulling cheap crap out of their collective ass. When we finally pulled off the win I was convinced it had to be some kind of divine intervention. As part of Nakate's biography that I'll eventually add to my Lost Chapters, Ethen intervened and saved her. The whole party down, and Ultima moving for the kill on Nakate, Ethen showed up and obliterated Ultima, picked Nakate up, dusted her off, and sent her to work, granting her with a little of his power to use in a pinch, which would come back later against Promathia. Out of admiration of Ethen, she picked up the ninja's katana and cut her hair so the back resembled Ethen's. With newfound power, she then almost ripped Nag'molada's throat out. She probably would have killed him right there had Esha'ntarl not intervened.

Since CoP, she's made her way to Aht Urghan and completed as much of the storyline as has been released. Here, she has begun to have a relationship with Gessho, which promises to be fruitful. She was rather surprised it turned out that way, especially since she's had a great fear of the Yagudo since early childhood. And also, yes, she now wears glasses. The Quasilumins of Al'Taieu made her Optical Hat into them, giving her almost unsurpasses accuracy and precision.

That's all I got. I'd prefer they not be distributed (As if anybody would anyway) but if you absolutely must (Haha, that's a good one) please give me credit for it and point them towards my site.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:14 PM   #2
Mysteryguy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

You made those? They're actually pretty good , especially the second one
Old 09-17-2006, 07:21 PM   #3
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryguy
Agree

They're all really nicely colored too.
Old 09-17-2006, 07:29 PM   #4
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Ohat = Glasses! So simple, but so much better than that fugly thing, why the heck did I not think of this? *Swaps the .dats*
Old 09-17-2006, 07:32 PM   #5
Nakate
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

As Gulkeeva said at the beginning of the post, I'm actually the one who drew them. Gulkeeva asked me if he could copy my post in the BadKittysII forum over to here and I agreed since I'm too much of a wuss to do it myself :P

The site I refer to near the end is the Vagrant Epochers where I've got all my mods and other drawings, though sadly these are the only mithra drawings I've done. Also not on the main site is the NSFW page where I have a number of additional drawings and mods.

Oh, and hello everyone, I've finally just registered overe here :D
Old 09-17-2006, 07:44 PM   #6
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Yay Nakate. Thanks for the Ohat thing. =3

Drawings on your page are cute too <3
Old 09-17-2006, 08:04 PM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,294 Posts

Quote:
haha wtd

peoples attention went to the naked mithras instead of the text at the top where I put

"Basiclaly a copy of what Nakate wrote"
and the topic is "Nakate" as in author :P

Guess thats a good sign the drawings are good and get peoples attention XD
Old 09-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #8
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Quote:
haha wtd

peoples attention went to the naked mithras instead of the text at the top where I put

"Basiclaly a copy of what Nakate wrote"
and the topic is "Nakate" as in author :P

Guess thats a good sign the drawings are good and get peoples attention XD
When Mithras are naked all logic goes out the window.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:12 PM   #9
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Its really nice to be able to hear from Nakate. For a long time I've been aware of the Vagrant Epochers webpage, but I've never before visited the NSFW page despite knowing of its existence for many months. Ever since I started .dat modding, I have looked up to Nakate and she has been an inspiration to me.

What truly catches my attention is the Planet Nakai idea. This rings true with me because I have had ideas strikingly similar to this. You see, I also write fiction. As of yet I am unpublished, but I have so many different ideas in my head that I feel obligated to write them down or let them be forever lost.

In one of these fictitional worlds, only royalty and other people of high nobility are allowed to be unclothed, as it is a representation of their authority and power. In this culture, only women can be nobility, and men are mostly used as soldiers, farmers, workers, and breeding stock.

In another ficitional world, a certain culture allows high ranking members society to buy and sell sex slaves, except they are rarely used as sex slaves at all. Instead, they are valued and cherished members of the household, and are called "lady," out of respect. Their functions can range from homemaker to advisor, from spouse to sex slave, and many other things. It all depends on the purchaser. The trade is not only restricted to high members of society, but it is also insanely expensive to purchase a lady. Prices range anywhere from $80,000 for the less desirable ones, to several hundred million for the more desirable ones. There are more details, most of which I cannot go into at this time.

To make these worlds seem real on paper, I have come across a certain issue that I had a hard time coming up with a solution for. The problem is this: There is a function to the bra and panties. Without a bra, the breasts sag. As for the panties, well let me just say that women have periods. So how in the world do I explain the absense of these important items of apparel? How am I to justify the explicit nudity I intend to portray? I have had some ideas, but incorporating them into storylines has been anything but simple.

As for Planet Nakai, its in a video game setting, so not every detail needs to be explained. In video games, boobs don't sag unless you draw them that way, and women don't have periods unless you feel like integrating it into the dialogue, which I wouldn't really advise.

The overall idea of Planet Nakai very much intrigues me and I would be very interested in trying it out or even buying. I'd even be interested in helping with design if that's something that would be needed. It sounds like a fun project, and I approve of the way this game is approached.

Sorry for a long post; please forgive the amateur author. :(
Old 09-17-2006, 10:58 PM   #10
Acid
Pure Nekomimi-Pure Power
Forum Member

Hi Nakate, nice work on your pics.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:58 PM   #11
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

Nakate made an exact image of how I felt beating Omega....

Doing that as PLD was pure hell ><
Old 09-19-2006, 10:03 AM   #12
Nakate
Regular Forum User
Dat Modder
Forum Member

I really appreciate all of the compliments everyone. Wenrick especially, and would be happy for a little help on Planet Nakai. Though I do all of my work chiefly for myself, it feels good when others appreciate it as well.

Unfortunately I'm rather busy and cannot update my site, mod, and draw as much as I would like to. Between college, playing FFXI, updating my book Honeycomb of Life, modding, drawing, working on both Planet Nakai and my main game Dimentsion Shift, it's usually a long time between any two updates of the same thing.

The program I'm using to make both Planet Nakai and Dimensional Shift is RPG Maker XP, which runs about $40 from its website. It's a fairly easy to use program, letting someone who is completely unexperienced make things, but on the other hand, it also gets much deeper and more complicaed to do more complex things, even letting you alter the coding of the game itself to alter the game engine. Thankfully I've got some programming experince and can make the most of it. With some programming experience anyway, it seems the only thing you cannot do is include an animated FMV, which I was a little disappointed in.

The screenshots I made for Planet Nakai aren't actually from a continuity yet, but are just isolated scenes. Really all I have at the moment is the concept and a few ideas for events here and there. What I'm really lacking before I get to work is a solid storyline, so it may take a bit before I produce anymore.

It would appear I'm also incapable of making short posts...
Old 09-19-2006, 12:52 PM   #13
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakate
I really appreciate all of the compliments everyone. Wenrick especially, and would be happy for a little help on Planet Nakai. Though I do all of my work chiefly for myself, it feels good when others appreciate it as well.

Unfortunately I'm rather busy and cannot update my site, mod, and draw as much as I would like to. Between college, playing FFXI, updating my book Honeycomb of Life, modding, drawing, working on both Planet Nakai and my main game Dimentsion Shift, it's usually a long time between any two updates of the same thing.

The program I'm using to make both Planet Nakai and Dimensional Shift is RPG Maker XP, which runs about $40 from its website. It's a fairly easy to use program, letting someone who is completely unexperienced make things, but on the other hand, it also gets much deeper and more complicaed to do more complex things, even letting you alter the coding of the game itself to alter the game engine. Thankfully I've got some programming experince and can make the most of it. With some programming experience anyway, it seems the only thing you cannot do is include an animated FMV, which I was a little disappointed in.

The screenshots I made for Planet Nakai aren't actually from a continuity yet, but are just isolated scenes. Really all I have at the moment is the concept and a few ideas for events here and there. What I'm really lacking before I get to work is a solid storyline, so it may take a bit before I produce anymore.

It would appear I'm also incapable of making short posts...
Yeah, I do most of my work for myself as well, and share it when I can. Its the only way to go. If you do things for other people, you're going to lose motivation and the work quality will suffer.

Sounds like you have a bunch of things on your plate too. I'm like that too. The positive aspect of this is that I'm never bored. Ever. I always have something to do.

I downloaded a freeware version of RPG Maker XP, and will take a look at it later tonight when I'm off work. If my instinct doesn't fail me, I think I'm going to wonder why I didn't download this years ago. Haha.

I would love to help you with Planet Nakai. I would prefer to be contacted via PM here. After that we can share IM, e-mail, and other communication routes.

This is like talking with one of my heroes, hehe ^^
Old 09-19-2006, 01:18 PM   #14
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Re: Nakate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
Basiclaly a copy of what Nakate wrote <----- nakate = author of the pics drawn

I'm not the best artist in the world, but I've done a few drawings of my own character over the time.

This first one's very, very old, almost embarassing. It's my character Nakate in my old Disgaea AF, before I even reworked it with VRS to look half decent.

you arent gonna get far in that armor XD unless you can parry just about everything

but that aside awesome Drawing ><
Old 09-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #15
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Say that to a Disgaea Shogun and watch her OWN YOUR FACE. lol. <3 My level 4,000 characters.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:12 PM   #16
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azman
Say that to a Disgaea Shogun and watch her OWN YOUR FACE. lol. <3 My level 4,000 characters.
what? btw no one can own Kyero the Samurai Ninja! lol :P

and Whos Disgaea Shogun and what do you mean by lvl 4,000

and Im talking about RL ... Samurai's dont ware clothing unless they are very skilled like the Blind Samurai Old dude in the movie i watched today.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:26 PM   #17
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Shogun is the high-level Samurai class, the level limit isn't 100 and Disgaea is the game.... I really do have level 4,000 characters.

Not as insane as this though... http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Ankhorial/bwahahaha.jpg

Or this... http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Ankhorial/ubersurt.jpg

Or this damage... http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Ankhorial/810k.jpg

Prinny Baal, the boss he's fighting has 5 million HP and is level 6,000.

Safe to say he's a super-endgame optional boss.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:26 PM   #18
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azman
Shogun is the high-level Samurai class, the level limit isn't 100 and Disgaea is the game.... I really do have level 4,000 characters.

Not as insane as this though... http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Ankhorial/bwahahaha.jpg

Or this... http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Ankhorial/ubersurt.jpg

Or this damage... http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Ankhorial/810k.jpg

Prinny Baal, the boss he's fighting has 5 million HP and is level 6,000.

Safe to say he's a super-endgame optional boss.

ahh cool. I never heard of Disgaea looks pretty cool.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:30 PM   #19
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Disgaea is uber.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:37 PM   #20
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero
and Im talking about RL
We're not talking about real life. Please stay on subject. If you don't know anything about Disgaea, don't comment.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art