Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 09-19-2006, 02:05 AM   #1
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

Default Retexture WIP's

Hey everyone. Just wantin some outsider opinion of these.

First is a retexture of a "kain dragoon armor" set i found when browsing through allakazham a while back. I got the dark blue and light blue on seperate layers so i can change them on the fly.

Second is a retexture of the no equip body, legs, and feet. I found a set of armor here that was supposed to replace the ninja armor. I liked the fishnet texture and tryed to see if it worked as a outfit itself. I myself am quite pleased with how it turned out. Has kind of a sheer onepiece with fishnet look, only part im not liking is the crotch. I think the shine stands out too much.

Last is a re do of a head texture. Tried to give the mithra a more cat like eye, give the lips some color, and re did the hair to be something other than the usual white.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mikes_tweaks_115.zip (1.36 MB, 205 views)
Old 09-19-2006, 02:10 AM   #2
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

Ah sorry, I disabled bmp's because there usualy very veyr large to post unless compressed down.

like 200K jpeg usualy = 2-3MB bmp image ^^;;

I'll probably set it to allow bmps when on the new server since it will have alot more space/ bandwidth to handle that kind of thing
Old 09-19-2006, 02:33 AM   #3
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hey gulk in one of those pictures hes put up, its got a fishnet body which almost could turn into ur old sig if you tweaked it a bit
Old 09-19-2006, 02:34 AM   #4
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

*laughs* hah no worries its just that thats how i saved them (yes i used paint to put the simple pics together) and didnt bother to go re save them. plus i half thought it as humorous, i wasnt tryin to complain its just what i said aloud when i sat there all "attach, attach, att... dammit!". I have no problem with it and if people get uppity about the fact that its just a zip with 3 pictures in it then ill go re save them to jpg or something later.

edit: it possibly was part of it. I used a portion of the nin body armor found in this http://neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87 thread
Old 09-19-2006, 12:19 PM   #5
alilsassy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Re: Retexture WIP's

OMG I love that drg gear its a very pretty color. Where you find that? Or will you be posting it here?
Old 09-19-2006, 09:19 PM   #6
Liete
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Megaman crossed my mind when I saw this >.>
Old 09-19-2006, 09:52 PM   #7
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alilsassy
OMG I love that drg gear its a very pretty color. Where you find that? Or will you be posting it here?
when i found it it was an rather odd teal color... if yall want ill post all these here. the dragoon armor i can swap colors on. when i first recolored it made it red instead of light blue and the dark blue was black. but i wanted an icey look instead. so if anyone has a color scheme they would prefer ill try and swap it to a new scheme and post it. ive messed around and some colors are a bit harder than others.

same with the head, can change the hair and eye color to whatever floats your boat.
Old 09-20-2006, 08:18 AM   #8
alilsassy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

If I could get the file you swap around with that has layers to it that would be awsome. I am changing armors and colors all the time, depending how often i see it, or if I am wearing it LOL. (get bored with same look... ) i think i have 4 different looks for drg in game right now, each race different color or look completely.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:55 PM   #9
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alilsassy
If I could get the file you swap around with that has layers to it that would be awsome. I am changing armors and colors all the time, depending how often i see it, or if I am wearing it LOL. (get bored with same look... ) i think i have 4 different looks for drg in game right now, each race different color or look completely.
no problemo, all psd's made in photoshop CS2.
Layers should be correctly labled
included txt for how i change it.

all the tough stuffs done already (making the layers, removing everything that shouldnt change with that layer) only problems i get when i do it this way is when i try and do something bright like white or silver or something.
Attached Files
File Type: zip all_for_dragoon_153.zip (492.1 KB, 119 views)
Old 09-20-2006, 11:03 PM   #10
alilsassy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Yay! thank you very much!
Old 09-24-2006, 06:23 AM   #11
michaelfloodine
Forum Member

get er all workin there? shouldnt be too hard. glad ya like it. gives me motivation to keep at it...even if its robbing pieces of texture a from model a and using it for model b *cough*
Old 09-24-2006, 11:25 AM   #12
alilsassy
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelfloodine
get er all workin there? shouldnt be too hard. glad ya like it. gives me motivation to keep at it...even if its robbing pieces of texture a from model a and using it for model b *cough*

I havent actually looked at it yet, I recieved a day or so ago a 160+MB Zipped file of someones collection I still havent gone thru, plus doing requests and getting lost in my own ideas... eh I am easily distracted it seams LOL.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats