Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 09-24-2006, 03:15 AM   #1
Unebeast
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default Okami = sony's answer to zelda (and, hello everyone ^^;;)

first id like to start of saying,hello everyone! nice to meet you :) i heard of this site through a ffxi forum and i really like it :) just recently got the nerve to post now ^^:; lol anyways,hopefully we can have some good time/ conversations on here :)

back to main subject,has anyone played "Okami" for the PS2 yet? if you havnt,and you really liked the zelda series,or any good adventure game,i highly recommend you pick it up. some people have a problem with cell shading(i dont mind) but with this game,it fits perfectly.
the textures and backrounds are made to look like an old style japanese painting (forgot what they were called ><) and the music is beautiful. the story is based heavily by japanese Shintoism(i beleive) and ancient japanese lore. i really love this game,the sheer beauty of it, from story,graphics and music alone is breathtaking. the gameplay is also very fun imo.
again,i think it came out this last wednesday,so go down to your local game store and,pick it up! (again /wave <everyone>, <nice to meet you>, hope we can have some fun times on here ^0^b)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions