Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 09-24-2006, 08:03 PM   #1
Unebeast
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default FFXI ultimate battle! (JP are lucky ;o;)

http://www.playonline.com/ff11/event/tgs2006/

what im gathering is, you can fight one of the women at tokyo game show 2006 O.O!!!!!
sure wish i was going ;o;
Old 09-24-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
Kyero
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

hmmm this are the kind of things that make me wonna be Japanese ... or Live in california (if i missspent im sorry) because all the gaming conventions like E3 are held there :(
Old 09-24-2006, 08:59 PM   #3
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Translation of the video please? That looks pretty cool tho. I'd like to fight Prishe. :D Oh yeah, is it just me or is Shantoto look really evil in that picture?
Old 09-24-2006, 10:03 PM   #4
Unebeast
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

lol,ya i live near e3,i just am not in the video game biz >< so i cant go(i think you need to work for a game store or be part of media or work for a game company to go)
i think for the vanadiel fan festival 2006 you got to fight the men from the countries(i live reliatively near that as well >< but i didnt go) i think you fought, rahal,volker,and ajiido-marujido(dont quote me on that><) but still,i think it would be damn hard to fight those people,lol ayame was a sc/ws beast,curilla is probably uber def pld,and priche is well...shes immortal,what else can i say,lol, oh and when is that little taru not psychotic? o.O lol,i love her casting emote,the whole anime evil hand next to the face ^-^b if anyone goes to that,TELL US!!! lol
Old 09-25-2006, 12:07 AM   #5
arucart
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i saw this on KI forum
Old 10-04-2006, 12:40 AM   #6
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

I hope they make that fight into BC/KSNM battle. My god that would be so fun.

And heaven help me I WILL steamroll that little annoying Tarutaru.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:52 AM   #7
NamelessChibi
Forum Member

If I remember correctly... The BC battle is like this.

When the Party enters the arena they're faced off with one fo the two Heroic Gals. When one of the gals fall another takes their place, when another falls the last takes the last and when the third falls, Congrats you Win... barely.

So essentially, you'll have to face off against...

A Female Samurai whom, while powerful, got owned by a Dragon (Hey what happened to her Blue Katana?!)
An One Eyed Champion of a San d'Orian Tournement (And Probably the same as Trion in usefulness... what?)
A child who is probably older then you and can probably kick your butt too (Hey she's a Monk/White Mage.... or White Mage/Monk? ... not that it matters since she can use both jobs to their fullest...)
And Finally an Insane Half-pint with enough power to kill most people quite easily (That or make a small island "Disappear"... forever.)

... And have to beat three of the four of them. The Rose Quartet. (Rozu Karuteto)

I THINK this is exclusive to Japan's side. It's like how they're getting the Nomad Moogle Wand (Instead of the Moogle Wand) I believe as they "Coming to Vanafes Gift". It'll have the exact same effect as the moogle wand. Though on the other side those who went to the Fan Festival here got to face off with the Three of the Male Heroes (Volker, Trion and Ajido-Marujido)... and if they follow the same trend, all those who attended got a sphere/orb that would allow them to fight them again after the event took place.

So if any one has Japanese Friends that went to this event, their is a chance they too will be getting that same item, meaning if they have a spot you can join them in getting a beating. From what I hear the Rose Quartet is extremely tough to beat.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:13 PM   #8
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Oh I would love to go "one on one" with prishe.
Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 PM   #9
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barachiel
Oh I would love to go "one on one" with prishe.
Me too... :lol: But we wouldn't exactly be fighting!
Old 10-10-2006, 11:21 PM   #10
Aversin
Forum Member

Default If

If we're lucky enough to get these BC fights in the game, then we definitely need NPC .dat mods for em to make the fights MUCH more entertaining!
Old 11-16-2006, 02:32 AM   #11
Kazuki
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessChibi
And Finally an Insane Half-pint with enough power to kill most people quite easily (That or make a small island "Disappear"... forever.)
ROFLOL! If you don't mind can I use that "or make a small Island "Disappear"...forver." as part of a sig or something? X)
Old 11-16-2006, 03:28 AM   #12
NamelessChibi
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuki
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamelessChibi
ROFLOL! If you don't mind can I use that "or make a small Island "Disappear"...forver." as part of a sig or something? X)
Sure knock yourself out with it. I personally wish we had THIS fight more then the lame "Fight the three 9-2 Companion NPCs" that most stateside players were able to get. Getting beaten up by Prishe is more of a pleasure then anything else... especially if she uses her Barrier Breaker Dropkick. Hehe... fun.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:15 AM   #13
tufrabza
Forum Member

I THINK this is exclusive to Japan's side. It's like how they're getting the Nomad Moogle Wand (Instead of the Moogle Wand) I believe as they "Coming to Vanafes Gift". It'll have the exact same effect as the moogle wand. Though on the other side those who went to the Fan Festival here got to face off with the Three of the Male Heroes (Volker, Trion and Ajido-Marujido)... and if they follow the same trend, all those who attended got a sphere/orb that would allow them to fight them again after the event took place.

I was not only at the Texas convention, but I was in the hero battle, and my team won (of the 5 that unlocked the ability to do so). You were able to choose how and who you fought, we beat 1 (volker), and later we fought all 3 and won again. I can say the video card I won was amazing, but no sphere/orb sorry :/
Old 01-07-2007, 01:59 AM   #14
Kazuki
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I was just looking around and found this, thought I"d post a link here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpw9SPe4GRU
Old 01-07-2007, 03:32 AM   #15
Kayu
Grimmjow Jagger Jacks
Forum Member

prishe wins :D

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions