Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats

Notices

Old 09-27-2006, 09:14 PM   #1
irrellius
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default remake of an old dat mod?

I really like the ropes on the WHM AF of this mod, but its graphics are such low quality, the breasts are blocky and the nipples face odd directions.

http://neko-sentai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91

if anyone could remake this I'd be really grateful, and maybe make it for elvaan too

(I hope someone who can do decent mods sees this, weinrick and gulkeeva seem to stick to elvaan/mithra)
Old 09-27-2006, 10:03 PM   #2
Wenrick
The Venerable Wen
Dat Modder

Those are some golden oldies. Before the days of VRS, even. Back when the only thing we could edit were textures.

How much detail are you looking for? Obviously the more detail, the more time it would take, and the higher the risk that it would never be completed. If I were to make this, I would probably want to make the ropes round, at least 4 faces in circumfrence. Sadly, there is no body dat I'm aware of that has it.

Except, of course, Mithra tails. Basically I'd have to copy and paste 10-20 Mithra tails and move them close to where they go in VRS. Then I'd have to move them to their exact positioning in Meta. Then I'd have to reassign all of their skeleton weights in VRS, and combine connecting vertices to make it one long mesh. Then I'd have to change the texture to a rope in Photoshop.

In other words, that's one hell of a long project. I'm sorry to dissapoint, but I really don't feel like taking on such a massive project right now. I'm involved with Nakate's game, my own mods, I'm making my own game in RPG Maker, and I play FFXI. Plate overflow. :(

Maybe Hadrubient can figure out a way to do it that doesn't require so much work. Mysteryguy is pretty good, maybe he's up for it.

Sorry. :cry:
Old 10-01-2006, 06:01 PM   #3
irrellius
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

how about the RDM body then? or the BLM set maybe?

or maybe port the elvaan RDM over to HumeF
Old 10-02-2006, 03:49 PM   #4
Hadrubient
Forum Police

I could, it would have to come after my current projects.
Old 05-24-2007, 12:22 PM   #5
Clear
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I have a request for a Hume female AF and AF2 body that might be les work. What I want won't change what the original look was by much. All I would like is and opening of some sort for the breasts to come through and a split in the flap below the belt (similar to the one int the picture). I already have a DAT I like for both leg sets. I just need to find a body I like now. I don't expect you to do this now. Finish what you have to do first. Thank you.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:00 PM   #6
Dracovivi
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

almost 8month old post.. hmmm Good luck- perhaps you should take it to the request section.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:14 AM   #7
Clear
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I have put it in the request section.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats