Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 10-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #1
Jetsoda
Forum Member

Default A little (I hope) request.

Heya I've been browing these forums for awhile and been enjoying them.

I'm wonding if anyone could accually finish the nude taru set that Flockluck made, IE: the untouched Hands and Feet, if possible that would rule, or hell if someone would make a better one then they made.

Thanks in advance if possible.

Also! I should be posting a few things I made soon-ish. :D
Old 10-02-2006, 05:27 PM   #2
Random
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

omg pedo
Old 11-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #3
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

I got this like half done, just decided "what the heck, why not?" :P Gave tarutaru girls some boobs!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nude_taru_f_340.jpg
Views:	1083
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	4526  
Old 11-05-2006, 10:30 PM   #4
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Wow, that actually makes them look like legitimate females. o_O

You'd have to replace like... the wedding dress or the yukata or the guy Tarus would have boobs also. o_O

Someone was saying that you could bind the body to heads or something to make guys and girls look different but I dunno. If there is a way to do that I'd be interested as it could probably be applied to other races to give different faces different features so not everyone has the same body/armor/whatever.

Tarus aren't really my thing so I haven't really checked it out, but yeah. Dunno if it's possible.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:57 PM   #5
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinastar
Wow, that actually makes them look like legitimate females. o_O

You'd have to replace like... the wedding dress or the yukata or the guy Tarus would have boobs also. o_O

Someone was saying that you could bind the body to heads or something to make guys and girls look different but I dunno. If there is a way to do that I'd be interested as it could probably be applied to other races to give different faces different features so not everyone has the same body/armor/whatever.

Tarus aren't really my thing so I haven't really checked it out, but yeah. Dunno if it's possible.
An interesting thought, and I can sorta see it working for some things (maybe different tails/tail ribbons on mithras comes to mind). However, the way that the FFXI models work, things like adding breasts and having armor go on top of them would be very difficult, if not impossible, to do. I think the whole equipment graphics system would have to change to make something like that work. Instead of armor pieces replacing each other, it would kinda be like adding things on top of stuff that is already on.
Btw, I'm having this nude body replace the swimsuit top, since it includes the hands on the same .dat file. But, the wedding dress would also work the same way.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:30 AM   #6
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Yeah, I was thinking more for individual pieces.. like for Tarus M and F versions of a few pieces. Or like you said different colored ribbons for different Mithra faces. Or getting into 18+, having hair down there that matches the hair on the head. That kind of stuff. I have no idea how this stuff works so I don't really know if even that would be possible, but it would be kinda cool if it was doable.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #7
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinastar
Yeah, I was thinking more for individual pieces.. like for Tarus M and F versions of a few pieces. Or like you said different colored ribbons for different Mithra faces. Or getting into 18+, having hair down there that matches the hair on the head. That kind of stuff. I have no idea how this stuff works so I don't really know if even that would be possible, but it would be kinda cool if it was doable.
I remember Hadru or Wenrick talking about possilbly making matching hair colors "down there." I'm still not too sure how that would work, but one idea I had would be make a single polygon (or two) with the hair which would be added to each face, and have it somehow hidden unless you are using a nude legs dat.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:32 AM   #8
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

I started working on the legs. Basically just a retexture job, but the top doesn't meet up perfectly with the body, so I'll have to go fix it in VRS. :P
Silly preview pics below.
Edit: Ok, I'm pretty much done now. Probably could do a better job texturing, but don't want to spend that kind of time on this. :roll: Anyways, here it is.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	nude_taru_f2_129.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	4569   Click image for larger version

Name:	nude_taru_f3_787.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	4570   Click image for larger version

Name:	nude_taru_f4_158.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	4581  

Attached Files
File Type: rar nude_tarutaru_female_792.rar (73.3 KB, 140 views)
Old 11-08-2006, 06:22 AM   #9
Undeadhunter
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

GOD DAMN IT DONT RAPE MY RACE >_<
Old 11-08-2006, 06:56 AM   #10
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadhunter
GOD DAMN IT DONT RAPE MY RACE >_<
Lol yet it's ok for Tarus to rape us mithra/hume and elvaan females? <_<

Hehe it's bad enough there's no male and female of the tarutaru race (hence why there's no seperate set of taru RSE.) lol Every race get's raped D:
Old 11-08-2006, 02:05 PM   #11
kooldogy88
Unrelated
Forum Member

el oh el.
le ew.
it looks like the boobs are little glued on discs. lol
Old 03-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #12
Elliander
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

While it is interesting to see actual boobs on a taru, proportionally, the cup size appears unnatural.

I forget where I found it, and don't know who made it, but I found a Taru WHM AF 1 dat set to make a Tarutaru appear in Bondage. While I find the bondage image a bit disturbing (since I play a whm taru with AF 1) the boobs on this one looks very realistic. (the bottom half kind of scary gcross vagina)

Maybe if you took a look at these, you could use them as the base for a nude tarutaru with boobs and nippes and vagina that are propotional.

Though personally, I'd rather see such used for NPC characters that run around windy, and even then something more of a partial nudity. (Much like how you made Star Sybl) Like skirts that are revealing, or Aprons that show a nipple to the side. I think it would be rather disturbing to see male taru with female traits so I'd keep it to the NPCs.

But I don't know the first thing about this kind of thing. I don't know if it's possible to take the details from PC dats and remove details for use in other PC dats or porting the details into an NPC dat. But I figure it's worth bringing up.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	taru_bondage_619.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	312.4 KB
ID:	31212  
Attached Files
File Type: dat 1_94_38_967.dat (81.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: dat 1_94_26_767.dat (125.5 KB, 33 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section