Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff

Notices

Old 10-02-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
deakka
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default new JP hume dat site?

http://homepage2.nifty.com/yonosuke_hp/top.html

due to my computer not handling JP text, was unable to figure out what the main page says. Anyone that's bored is welcome to dig into there though^^. Was posted on the mmo xoops 18 and over section recently, have at it!
Old 10-02-2006, 02:11 PM   #2
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

hmmm seems to require a password. Can't get past taht page at all... x.x
Old 10-02-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
Random
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i have jp text installed but i cant read that ; ;
Old 10-02-2006, 04:55 PM   #4
Cyranal
Anjunaboy
Forum Member

That person has been one of my favorite modders on XOOPs. I don't think he's actually "sharing" his dats for the Hume F ones you see but more sharing the omake that he makes using those dats. Seems to me the new thing on XOOPs is that the modders are now keeping their own .dats closer to their vests. Possibly a backlash at NA people constantly sending them emails bugging them about .dats. I played the game at launch and the saddest part of the game is how the japanese players have turned against the american and some of the european players. At NA launch I met so many polite JP players and now most won't even party with NAs. Even the JPs on my friend's list are mostly anti-NA. But that's another topic for another time.
Old 10-03-2006, 06:15 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyranal
That person has been one of my favorite modders on XOOPs. I don't think he's actually "sharing" his dats for the Hume F ones you see but more sharing the omake that he makes using those dats. Seems to me the new thing on XOOPs is that the modders are now keeping their own .dats closer to their vests. Possibly a backlash at NA people constantly sending them emails bugging them about .dats. I played the game at launch and the saddest part of the game is how the japanese players have turned against the american and some of the european players. At NA launch I met so many polite JP players and now most won't even party with NAs. Even the JPs on my friend's list are mostly anti-NA. But that's another topic for another time.
Yeah, lot of American's own fault for it. See posts here on the same thing really bad.

Lol, well messed around. It seems right now that page and the index is all there is currently to the site. Mentions something about not having time and working on it. When you click the "H.F. Animate" part it seems to be trying to take you to the development section. The password request is from niffty the place he's hosting the page from.

At the bottom he provides 3ivx and 3gp video of the motion. Also not to mention it says "Test Page" on it. Also other indication that the page isn't actually there, a direct type of it's name gives the classic page not found error. Not the forbidden error.

If you are wondering .3gp should be playable on the Media Player. It may not recognize the format and pop an error just ok it letting it attempt to run and should be able to play it. The .3gp is a format intended for cell phones to play video.

Actually looking at it all 3 pages (index, top, mailform) all say "Test" on it. So the site seems to be under construction.
Old 10-03-2006, 11:58 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,588 Times in 3,421 Posts

Still some friendly JP, I talk with one every few days. She calls me ero senpai >.>
I'm sure some of you know what that is!, she's also a mithra XD
Old 10-04-2006, 02:56 AM   #7
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

Mind explaining what it means Gulk?
Old 10-04-2006, 03:01 AM   #8
luna_panshiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

i know "ero" means something along the lines of "erotic"
Old 10-04-2006, 03:06 AM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,588 Times in 3,421 Posts

Basically refering to me as "erotic teacher" because I usualy wear femina and or some other combo of gear that may be useless, but sexy on mithra haha

She also sends me ffxi hentai pics once in awhile XD
Old 10-04-2006, 07:40 AM   #10
Saphire
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulkeeva
I'm sure some of you know what that is!, she's also a mithra XD
Then again, you too are a mithra. =P
Old 10-04-2006, 08:38 AM   #11
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

Lol yeah after reading some JP .dat sites americans are pretty much screwing it up for everyone, therefore they only show them off, and not truly releasing them, not saying that in a bad way, but it's obviously because of rude NA as to why authors are making a ton of changes. If that site requires a password I could easily figure it out...and it does use a different set of Kana which might not be the ones that you can install with non-JP windows IME.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:22 PM   #12
Corrderio
Yeah I got nuthin'
Forum Member

I need to move to Hades....
Old 10-05-2006, 03:39 AM   #13
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz2k1
Lol yeah after reading some JP .dat sites americans are pretty much screwing it up for everyone, therefore they only show them off, and not truly releasing them, not saying that in a bad way, but it's obviously because of rude NA as to why authors are making a ton of changes. If that site requires a password I could easily figure it out...and it does use a different set of Kana which might not be the ones that you can install with non-JP windows IME.
No, it's installed on mine. Has no problem with that site. From what I can read and proding around it just seems that the password is popping up as request for the site owner to login and fix the link. Everything I can see it states the link is just flat out not there. Also if you've checked on the site before and now, you'd notice there has been some changes to and still says "Test Page" on it.

It seems they are still in the process of making the site.

LOL, FYI I went back to XOOP to see if I could find a clue about that site. I was right, the creator of the site commented there it's still in the works and that it's only that page right now. He had people asking for the Shockwave to be a different image. apparently it was originally F1 female head and got requests for it to be F4 head, now something about having it switch to F2 blonde female head.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:40 AM   #14
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Senpai = Senior (Like an upperclassman) Sensei = Teacher.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:09 AM   #15
edinheimer
Forum Member

ero senpai is something around the lines of "perverted older brother". though its a tag associated with referrence to upper classmen, used outside of a school context its like older brother i think
Old 10-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #16
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Well keeping an eye on that site. Seems it's testing part is done and yep, they did password it. To get in seems to be the password hint is posted on that first page of it now.

http://homepage2.nifty.com/yonosuke_hp/

Lol, goofing around and I think I might of cracked it >.>

Wasn't much of brain teaser, just I got a congested message after it seemed to accept the password.

Seems that was it, checked XOOP and currently is seems there is a Server Error. So I did figure out the login I guess. >.>
Old 10-09-2006, 06:25 PM   #17
Karinastar
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Bleh I copy-pasted those and gives the unauthorized message. Guess too many people figured it out then. =P

What is with JPs passwording everything recently? Doesn't really stop anyone who's determined from getting in and is just an annoyance. >_>
Old 10-09-2006, 06:28 PM   #18
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karinastar
Bleh I copy-pasted those and gives the unauthorized message. Guess too many people figured it out then. =P

What is with JPs passwording everything recently? Doesn't really stop anyone who's determined from getting in and is just an annoyance. >_>
Lol, I only copied straight from the site. There's a trick to it though (Even the "Server Error" part you get is a trick). That's only part of the process, it seems to be a trap still. Makes you think your are in and you aren't yet. Once you get past the traps though lets you access almost everything. One spot is passworded though (Looks like a BullitenBoard) seems to have no obvious password hint, so only spot I can't go to right now.

See no .dats though still just all .avi and .3gp stuff.

Should add what seems like a BulletinBoard area with no aparent password to get to, it has content before the link stating it's "currently in the process of closing".
Old 10-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #19
Liete
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

nm~ I found out. ^^
Old 10-11-2006, 11:57 AM   #20
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liete
nm~ I found out. ^^
Looks like the site is getting ready for another password change. How it looks seems the guy does a new password each time he adds new content.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » Final Fantasy MMO » FFXI Stuff