Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats

Notices

Old 10-03-2006, 10:32 AM   #1
Tisaragi
Forum Member

Default Skeleton Weights

I was just wondering if any of you have ever ran into a vertex that wouldn't let you change its weighting. If so is there a way to work around this?
Old 10-03-2006, 02:40 PM   #2
Linra
Forum Member

Are you selecting multiple vertexes at once? I found out that if you select two vertexes that aren't all on the same item (Like one being on the arm and the other being on the clothing) you lose the ability to change them. However this only happens if the dat is made up of more then one piece, and you can tell if it's more then one piece if you have more then one thing selected in the "Schematic box.

If you're not selecting more then one vertex at a time and getting this problem, I have no idea :(
Old 10-03-2006, 03:49 PM   #3
Tisaragi
Forum Member

Thanks for the info haven't really messed with the weightings much. One of the things that was confusing me was the fact that some times the vertex didn't seem to be selected because the red dot didn't show up.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #4
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

One thing to look out for is making sure you are in Vertex select mode. Make sure you are on the perpective window, then see if Vertex is checked under the Target menu.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Mithra ミスラ .dats