Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 10-05-2006, 03:42 AM   #1
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Default Marvel vs Capcom 2

Okay, here's the deal. We all know and, possibly, love this game. I love going down to my arcade and just playing it against the other people who play it and have a blast but lately I've been having a problem. A bunch of new guys have come to the arcade and they all use teams I have here-by dubbed "Mayor McCheese" teams since they all use the cheese characters... IE Cable, Storm, Iron Man, Magneto, and sometimes Sentinel.

I'm curious if anyone might know the best anti-Cheese team using NORMAL characters that are still fun to play with and are not ungodly cheap? My usual team is SonSon (Or BB Hood), Anakaris (or Jin), and Blackheart. Now I know I'm not the best at this game, or else I wouldn't bitch about cheap teams now would I, but if anyone would happen to try to lend me some tips so I can school these jerks? I don't need to go on talking about how they act but any ideas people could lend me on how to arrange my team and leave Blackheart?

Also describe your team and what you like to do with them so we can turn this into a fun team discussion and tip gathering topic.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:39 AM   #2
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I had one team I got particularly good with. Venom, Captain Commando, Blackheart. Captain commando may constitute cheap though.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:04 PM   #3
Bebopaloo
Forum Member

I myself tended to use Guile alot since he can break out of an aerial assault IE from storm/magneto. when I used that team I would go Guile/Ken/Hayato or Iceman depending on the 3 the opponent chose.

Ken has a very good AA tag move and Hayato can stun them long enough to get an aerial rave goin for Guile.
Old 10-05-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

I remember playing against my friend on this game. He would pick Juggernaut as one of his fighters, and he would make him jump in and pound on me over and over again. :P Good times, good times.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:24 PM   #5
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Ya know... I just can't seem to use Hayato very well. Try and try as I might I just... can't. Either I can't time his Plasma combos right or I have his reach screwed up.

My best characters are always the off-kilter ones... hence BB Hood, Anakaris, and Blackheart. :\
Old 10-05-2006, 11:54 PM   #6
Barachiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

My friend was really really good with anakaris. I could just never get the hang of him.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:22 AM   #7
Mythago
the Angry Iku
Forum Member

Yeah, it's real hard to get a grip on him because most of his attacks are... freaky. The fact he's slow as molassos on a cold winter day when walking and jumping... but fast as Strider when in a Super Jump... plus his supers and moves are all over the place. I forced myself to learn him because I could back people into a corner... then Mummy grab them and rinse repeat... Turtle Killing formula no. 1. 3/4th screen throws rock.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:05 AM   #8
Aoiren
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Stryder Jill and Ryu >.>

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions