Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff

Notices

Old 10-25-2006, 06:49 AM   #1
Novius
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default new to the forums, and i have a question =)

hey guys, thanks for indulging me. you guys collectively know about a hell of a lot about these doujin and hentai series, so i thought i'd ask about one i saw chopped up parts of a long time ago. seems to be a set of animated gifs actually, i only knew of stills before, which makes me sad.

anyway, here it is. the catgirl in back is the star if there is one. if you guys know were i could find this series, complete gifs or otherwise, i'd truely appreciate it. i really like the art in this series.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mystery_series_130.gif
Views:	94
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	4190  
Old 11-01-2006, 03:39 AM   #2
Novius
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

thank you for the 60 views and not a single post. i don't know if this is how you treat strangers but it's pretty anti-social. ah well, i thought you guys could help, and i could help you in turn. thanks for your attention, however limited.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:50 AM   #3
luna_panshiel
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novius
thank you for the 60 views and not a single post. i don't know if this is how you treat strangers but it's pretty anti-social. ah well, i thought you guys could help, and i could help you in turn. thanks for your attention, however limited.
wow thats certainly rude.

there are 60+ views because people don't know what's in this topic, and the people haven't replied because they don't know the answer to your question.

how about being patient and actually waiting for someone who KNOWS something to post instead of going off like that, the only anti-social person here is you.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #4
wanta
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Well, sorry for not having a clue. All I can tell you is that it's probably from an old 90's h-game.
Old 11-01-2006, 04:36 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Never even thought it was from an h-game. First place I ever recall seeing it was from an artist site claiming he made it. Perhaps he ment the .gif taking it from the h-game but I had thought he actually ment he made the thing. That was back in like 95 though when I saw that, no clue what it would be if it is a h-game.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Hentai Stuff