Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art

Notices

Old 10-31-2006, 01:27 AM   #1
Saion
Ark Knight
Forum Member

Default White mage.

Hey! I wanted to ask a Request, I love White mages art anything (Hentai, Anime, Art,) anything Wallpapers, Gifs. I want it all thx guys. see ya
Old 10-31-2006, 02:54 AM   #2
Shinrasin
The Divine King
Forum Member

Default Re: White mage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saion
Hey! I wanted to ask a Request, I love White mages art anything (Hentai, Anime, Art,) anything Wallpapers, Gifs. I want it all thx guys. see ya
Cant.....make....that....too....much....boob....ju mpping.....up...and...down....resisted.....damage
Old 11-09-2006, 11:46 AM   #3
Woodsey
Forum Member

i too have a whm fetish x.x
Old 11-09-2006, 05:38 PM   #4
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,214 Times in 3,295 Posts

Here's a few examples :P
gonna post this in ffxi thread also since I noticed a few weren't posted up o_O

Old 11-10-2006, 04:29 PM   #5
kooldogy88
Unrelated
Forum Member

[quote="Gulkeeva"]Here's a few examples :P
gonna post this in ffxi thread also since I noticed a few weren't posted up o_O

Is that pic that says MANIAX on it a doujin? I would like to see that if you have it 0.0
Old 11-10-2006, 06:26 PM   #6
Rokku
[Fancy title goes here]
Forum Member

The artist only sells that particular doujin as an encrypted, protected file (I happen to have it, so I know). It's a fantastic doujin, 110 pages I think, all Mithra + Hume + Elvaan pairings. Can't help you out though, the file is blocked with an encryption device that only allows it to be viewed on one computer. If you really want to see it, I reccommend you go buy it off DLsite.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:45 PM   #7
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokku
The artist only sells that particular doujin as an encrypted, protected file (I happen to have it, so I know). It's a fantastic doujin, 110 pages I think, all Mithra + Hume + Elvaan pairings. Can't help you out though, the file is blocked with an encryption device that only allows it to be viewed on one computer. If you really want to see it, I reccommend you go buy it off DLsite.
???
Sparked my curiosity with that. Encryption that allows it to only be viewed on one computer? What does it have like a server login thing were you actually don't have the images and can potentially be lost to you after enough time has passed and owner of the server decides to trash it?

Otherwise if that isn't the case I'm verry curious to see how that would work and to break it. :twisted:
Old 11-10-2006, 06:54 PM   #8
Rokku
[Fancy title goes here]
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
???
Sparked my curiosity with that. Encryption that allows it to only be viewed on one computer? What does it have like a server login thing were you actually don't have the images and can potentially be lost to you after enough time has passed and owner of the server decides to trash it?

Otherwise if that isn't the case I'm verry curious to see how that would work and to break it. :twisted:
The file can't even be opened unless every other program on my computer is shut down, including virus scanners and the whole nine yards. It's de-encrypted via a program that you download at the time, and it locks a specific encryption key onto your one machine, so that it can only be opened via that computer. I'm not entirely sure how the encryption works, but it's a real pain in the ass.

I'm not gonna pass out the file, though, because there was a huge like two page legal warning on everything, and the file itself is encoded with a tracker as well, so like.. if someone found it here, they'd be able to check the tag on the file and retrace it back to my computer. @_@
Old 11-10-2006, 08:50 PM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

O_o never heard of that kinda "protection" before, since usualy all the images are seperated from the thing (I seen a few).

Either by Flash or by html pages.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:56 PM   #10
Corrderio
Man Who Sold The World
Forum Member

You can buy the doujin version of that on Plecomi.

http://plecomi.net/LOVESUGI-11-MANIA...i-pr-6781.html
Old 11-10-2006, 09:08 PM   #11
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Fixed the image under the MANIX image, noticed it was a red X
Old 11-13-2006, 11:23 AM   #12
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
The file can't even be opened unless every other program on my computer is shut down, including virus scanners and the whole nine yards. It's de-encrypted via a program that you download at the time, and it locks a specific encryption key onto your one machine, so that it can only be opened via that computer. I'm not entirely sure how the encryption works, but it's a real pain in the ass.

I'm not gonna pass out the file, though, because there was a huge like two page legal warning on everything, and the file itself is encoded with a tracker as well, so like.. if someone found it here, they'd be able to check the tag on the file and retrace it back to my computer. @_@
Hmm, now I'm sceptical about that. So many legal issues they are breaking themselves to even make such a structure possible.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:03 PM   #13
Rokku
[Fancy title goes here]
Forum Member

Quote:
Quote:

Hmm, now I'm sceptical about that. So many legal issues they are breaking themselves to even make such a structure possible.
I thought it seemed a little fishy myself, but that's what the download agreement said, in a nutshell. As for how they'd go about doing that, I have no idea, but I don't like to mess around with any accounts that have my credit card info on file somewhere. >.>
Old 11-13-2006, 05:16 PM   #14
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I thought it seemed a little fishy myself, but that's what the download agreement said, in a nutshell. As for how they'd go about doing that, I have no idea, but I don't like to mess around with any accounts that have my credit card info on file somewhere. >.>
Understandable, personally still think it's impossible. It's kind of a rip-off too if it's always verifying that it's the right computer for it, in order to do that means a server has to exist to run the check. Which means then you loose what you've paid for once that server goes down. I don't know but if I'm paying $20.00 or more for it then I'd expect to be able to access it whenever. Otherwise I'm better off getting like a paperback version of it for the same price.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Fan Art