Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats

Notices

Old 10-31-2006, 01:03 PM   #1
Woodsey
Forum Member

Default Yuna Songstress Dressphere

http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?al=alias4971

It uses RapidShare ><; which i cant use <///3 AOL... if someone could please download this and host it on these forums or on FileFront I'll <3 you forever
Old 10-31-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Default Re: Yuna Songstress Dressphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsey
http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?al=alias4971

It uses RapidShare ><; which i cant use <///3 AOL... if someone could please download this and host it on these forums or on FileFront I'll <3 you forever
You know, I seriously think AOL ignores the Network Neutrality laws. They've been problematic for our company's website as well. On top that we did contact them once to troubleshoot our problem and they seemed to insinuate that they would put our site to perform better on their network for a fee.

So pissed me off and my boss as well, we pretty much said F*** AOL if a customer complains with an aol account to us we just tell them flat out. "AOL has choosen to be the sole ISP to determine if their customers should be allowed to see our site or not. If you want it to work better then you'll just need to get a new ISP." Of course then we provide them other potential ISPs for them to look at, not taking that BS from AOL.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats