Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 11-02-2006, 06:53 PM   #1
xxsasukexx
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default A bit of help if you would.

I'm just starting to learn out how to swap dats and stuff for animation but I'm stumped on this problem.

I wanted to change the taru taru Male psyche up animation with one I found with Altana View that can be used by a male taru but I think its NPC related. The DAT for the animation i want is 3-4-75.dat and its the punching animation and the on I want to replace is a combo of 2 files which are 1-51-41 and 1-51-53. The thing is that when I look at the DAT in the model viewer, there are like 100 of them in 1 DAT file but I want to know how to separate them so that I can just use that animation for psyche up instead of the old one.

Ive got a video of me doing it on altana view which I will post shortly so that should be a bit more helpful. Filefront takes a while for uploading.

Sorry for posting it in here if i wasn't supposed to. I didn't see any forum for Taru Taru DAT swapping so :<
Old 11-02-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
xxsasukexx
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

WHOOPS lol that was the video of Cure VI! my fault. Uploading video right now.

Edit: Here we go.
http://files.filefront.com/AltanaVie.../fileinfo.html

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section