Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section

Notices

Old 11-04-2006, 05:58 PM   #1
jplinc
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default Request: New Harness for the ladies

i saw this pic on the japanese web sight and i belive its from WoW or another MMO but if any one could try makeing a set for the ladies of FF i would be beyoud gratefull thank you in advance for any one willing to try
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	288_001_124.jpg
Views:	833
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	4494  
Old 11-04-2006, 06:29 PM   #2
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

That looks too good to be WoW. Must be something else. :P
Old 11-04-2006, 06:55 PM   #3
Azman
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

It's for Lineage 2, I too was dissapointed it wasn't in FFXI
Old 11-06-2006, 07:49 AM   #4
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

Hot... O.O; *Drool* heh... if only elvaan looked like that here XD
Old 11-06-2006, 12:37 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroijishou
Lol, Lineage II is pretty intresting though. If you haven't played it one of the features that the Korean version had (Don't know if US does). Was the characters had actual underwear models and there was even a bra and panty gears for females models, and I think it was just underwear for males.

Then Lineage II has some really beautiful images, it's the only other MMO that gives FFXI a run for it money graphic wise. Just to bad it's PvP system was so badly designed that L2's US release basically just consisted of massive slaughters that no one really got anything done. Not to mention how you could pretty easily lose items you spent hours getting.

During the Korean beta test there were people quiting the game left and right after 1 death ended up dropping a really good weapon or armor and a situation occurs were you can't get it back. Hope they fixed that, having gear drop off you (Especially the really good gear) was very dissapointing.

Didn't bother me much that people could kill me, on the Korean server they were more civalized about it. Just the fact you could lose good weapons so easily, it made it were the only job with any worth to it was the mage class. I was able to around with almost nothing my spells just ripped through everything, then also the mage type I was (Forgot been so long) was able to cycle two spells to create infinite Mana.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #6
kooldogy88
Unrelated
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadrubient
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroijishou
Lol, Lineage II is pretty intresting though. If you haven't played it one of the features that the Korean version had (Don't know if US does). Was the characters had actual underwear models and there was even a bra and panty gears for females models, and I think it was just underwear for males.

Then Lineage II has some really beautiful images, it's the only other MMO that gives FFXI a run for it money graphic wise. Just to bad it's PvP system was so badly designed that L2's US release basically just consisted of massive slaughters that no one really got anything done. Not to mention how you could pretty easily lose items you spent hours getting.

During the Korean beta test there were people quiting the game left and right after 1 death ended up dropping a really good weapon or armor and a situation occurs were you can't get it back. Hope they fixed that, having gear drop off you (Especially the really good gear) was very dissapointing.

Didn't bother me much that people could kill me, on the Korean server they were more civalized about it. Just the fact you could lose good weapons so easily, it made it were the only job with any worth to it was the mage class. I was able to around with almost nothing my spells just ripped through everything, then also the mage type I was (Forgot been so long) was able to cycle two spells to create infinite Mana.
yes american version has the underwear and yes its still gay PVP system and yes you still lose items you work hard for when you die <_< lol. but its a very good looking game. Everything else about it sucks.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:34 PM   #7
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooldogy88
yes american version has the underwear and yes its still gay PVP system and yes you still lose items you work hard for when you die <_< lol. but its a very good looking game. Everything else about it sucks.
So if all that is still there, then I take it the mage classes cycling those two spells still produce infinite mana too?
Old 11-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #8
jplinc
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

>_> umm yea that would suck expecaly considering how long ive camped NMs and such but ummm any way back on topic could any one make aversion of this for the FF girls
Old 11-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #9
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

Lol I play L2extreme.com Lineage II server after I got tired of getting ganked everytime I steped out of a safe zone =P
Old 11-06-2006, 10:02 PM   #10
Kickern
Forum Police
Dat Modder

I wish Elvaan females were at least half as hot as that one in the pic. :roll:
But noooo......... SE made them apes with pointy ears.
Old 11-07-2006, 12:05 AM   #11
To_Dupre
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Man you got me all excited, I clicked on this topic, and immediently was like holy crap! thats come crazy custom ffxi armor/elvaan... then I read a little further in and bam I am let down again. If anyone could create a elvaan that looked like that, I would delete my mule and make a new one thats for sure! Sorry Can't delete my main character, I spent way to much time on that crazy Mifra thf.
Old 11-10-2006, 08:33 AM   #12
jplinc
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

>_> ok a totaly noob ? but how hard would it be to manupliate skelatons to make the FF elvans look like this one im asumeing its closer to emote changes than armor changes
Old 11-10-2006, 10:57 AM   #13
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplinc
>_> ok a totaly noob ? but how hard would it be to manupliate skelatons to make the FF elvans look like this one im asumeing its closer to emote changes than armor changes
Since the Elvaans from FFXI and the ones form Lineage II are close to the same, there really isn't any skeleton changes that would be needed. It would mostly be reworking the body frame.

Only thing extra that the Lineage II females have that the FFXI ones don't is the breast movement skeletons. Outside of that not much else, so if someone spent time they could make an elvaan model that looks like that for FFXI.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:27 AM   #14
kuroijishou
Evil Overlord in Training
Forum Member

indeed. now all we need it the Lineage II dat files :/
Old 11-14-2006, 05:21 PM   #15
jplinc
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I saw this out fit in a dojin posted in FFxi stuff section could any try makeing it with out the beeds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	043_768.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	4725  
Old 11-24-2006, 12:53 PM   #16
Nadacky
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Quote:
So if all that is still there, then I take it the mage classes cycling those two spells still produce infinite mana too?

Well, I've been playing L2 for the past cpl years (just quit retail actually... too boring) and played the Private servers and such. I've tried out every class there is to be and I think they took that infinite mana out... I can figure out which class you're talking about if you told me what race you were. ^-^

And hey, if you need the files, just let me know... I still have all mine on my computer. XD
Old 11-28-2006, 04:37 PM   #17
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadacky
Quote:
Quote:

Well, I've been playing L2 for the past cpl years (just quit retail actually... too boring) and played the Private servers and such. I've tried out every class there is to be and I think they took that infinite mana out... I can figure out which class you're talking about if you told me what race you were. ^-^

And hey, if you need the files, just let me know... I still have all mine on my computer. XD
I was a Human, don't remember much of the classes. All I remember was there was two spells I could keep cycling and it would restore my mana faster when I'm doing nothing or reduce it's loss while the party was fighting stuff.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #18
Serei_rosewood
Dancer of darkness
Forum Member

Necro post..

Wow.. all i have to say.. would love to see my kitty walking around in this.. I'm surprised that no one has made this yet..
Old 11-04-2009, 06:34 PM   #19
Abriel
Cat Herder
Forum Member

that is hot. the design's prety simple, if noone's gonna tackle it I might try when I figure out vrs a bit more... lol
Old 11-05-2009, 02:17 AM   #20
Jcat
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Talk about a necro bump. I highly doubt this level of smoothness is possible in FFXI given it's poly count limitations. You might be able to get some pretty nice looking variations though with a lot of work/tinkering. I wish you luck if you plan on trying it. ^-^/

Honestly I think this plus more will be easily possible in FFXIV if modding does happen (inevitably will but not sure to what extent). Blade & Soul, Aion, L2, FFXIV... all have some pretty stellar models (even if physically impossible in many cases).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Dat Request/Missing Dat Request Section