Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Tarutaru タルタル .dats

Notices

Old 11-05-2006, 01:31 PM   #1
babydolllia
Forum Member

Default Noble's Mantel

Figure it can't hurt to put the request here too. I also requested on ffxidats

Ok.

So I know Taru M & F use the same .Dat so doing a girly looking Noble's Mantiel is kinda out of the question cause then the boy Taru's look too ghey.... so.. I kinda played around with photoshop and came up with an idea for a Tarutaru Noble's Mantiel that would work for both M. & F. Taru. (I don't really like the one that has been done with retexture)

My problem is I have 0 ability to do .dat modifications.. so.. If Someone who can play with .dats would be willing to do this I would absoutely love you forever.

My Idea takes the Nashira Mantel Base on Tarutaru, and uses parts of the Sha'ir Mantel & Nobles to make the mantiel.

here is my idea not 100% colored since I am bad in changing colors of just small areas without a similar area on another picture.....

What I would want is for the Red on the Nashira Mantel to use the White from the sleve of the Noble's Tunic, and the black on the jacket part of the Nashira Mantel to use the Gold cloth from the neck around the Nobles but kept flat like on the Nashira.

I have used Photoshop to make other changes (Back takes off the drop from the nashira and puts on the drop from the Sha'ir, Front of the drop on the pictures takes a little of both the Sha'ir and most of the Nashira Mantel chains.

For the sleve I put in some of what i want at the sleve but I dont want any of the noble design onto the sleeve only white fabric with the gold trim around the Nashir Mantel sleeve edge.

With the black bodice i left from the Nashira Mantel I would like left there.

front

back

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Tarutaru タルタル .dats