Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

Default Temple Adventures~

here'sa fun thing to try getting to... as hunter! XD

(thats A rank temple solo with 2 npc's)

too bad the boss is the easiest thing in the entire zone ;/
Course if you get unlucky and he slapms you with a missle it would hurt, gotta be fast!

so yeah.. that was... very much challanging ended with 50 NPC deaths haha >.>
Old 11-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #2
Braze
Forum Member

50?! Rofl.. Rank C anyone?

But when you're level 50 and probably don't need the MP.. and the items are better then the Meseta anyways.... Great job. That place is hell for Hunters.. exploding robots, Acc Down casting guys... just the whole thing is nasty... but at least challenging.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #3
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braze
50?! Rofl.. Rank C anyone?

But when you're level 50 and probably don't need the MP.. and the items are better then the Meseta anyways.... Great job. That place is hell for Hunters.. exploding robots, Acc Down casting guys... just the whole thing is nasty... but at least challenging.
its not too bad for hunter with +fire gear on.. but it sure keeps you constantly moving nonstop to survive. Dodge ball! cept.. its flaming fireballs!

and all I got for heals the items + NPC heal if they survives to.. they average a combined 50-60 deaths a run :P
Old 11-09-2006, 08:33 AM   #4
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

Gulk. your crazy!! lol Temple B was bad enough for my whole group, but solo A jeez @.@ Almost to 50 >.<!! I wanna solo and not care about NPC deaths;; lol
Old 11-09-2006, 11:27 AM   #5
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer05um
Gulk. your crazy!! lol Temple B was bad enough for my whole group, but solo A jeez @.@ Almost to 50 >.<!! I wanna solo and not care about NPC deaths;; lol
haha well, it is hard... you'll want +Fire resistance armor on, be good at dodging and have a PM+NPC and some healing items.

Fire armor won't protect vs bot explosions but it will from the fireballs (hits my NPC's about 150, on me about 60-70) but the blue robots spam it like crazy... so your constantly moving.

Having a quick PA attack or one to throw mobs everywhere will be helpful, also being a beast with near 1600HP helps with autoregen XD
Old 11-09-2006, 12:19 PM   #6
Braze
Forum Member

In my opinion, the best PA for throwback would be Twin Sabre; Rising Strike. AoE PA.

But yes, solo A is extremely crazy.. and luckily your NPCs raise on their own, you just need to keep your butt alive. ;3
Old 11-09-2006, 05:08 PM   #7
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braze
In my opinion, the best PA for throwback would be Twin Sabre; Rising Strike. AoE PA.

But yes, solo A is extremely crazy.. and luckily your NPCs raise on their own, you just need to keep your butt alive. ;3
I like daggers mainly because I can move fast all over because dagger PA is short, sword ones fast and I'd get coughtup with several fireballs as fast as they go flying around
Old 11-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #8
Asgardian
Hits refresh on here alot
Forum Member

My fav is the single dagger, god that ending kick is sex lol
Old 11-10-2006, 02:00 PM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer05um
My fav is the single dagger, god that ending kick is sex lol
haha its almsot similar to the knuckles kick at the end, cept she's on the ground doing a roundhose tossing things everywhere
Old 11-10-2006, 03:48 PM   #10
LadyPeorth
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

I like:
Sabre + Handgun (for things I need to knockdown)
Twin Daggers (AoE room cleaner)
Fists (1st love, MNK from FFXI and first weapon in Online mode)
Dagger (Hopping enemy in Sleeping Warriors chaser)
Twin Sabres (PSO memorium)
Old 11-11-2006, 02:11 AM   #11
kitkat
Motion Editor
Forum Member

Hate the temple, quite possibly one of the roughest places they have available online atm. I'm kinda curious how everyone will enjoy moatoob once they release it. From what I've seen offline it looks like it'll be a pain in the rear lol. Especially the larged "spikes all over" monster...mainly something rangers/mages should focus on since getting upclose and personal is self injurying.

Wouldn't mind trying some of the places later on solo, started soloing De Ragon as early as lvl 7. Not as high as everyone else though >.> Between work and certain commitments on FFXI I don't get alot of time to go exp crazy, besides PSU is just like PSO in being extremely repeatitive dungeon wise. The variations are predictable.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:32 PM   #12
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
Hate the temple, quite possibly one of the roughest places they have available online atm. I'm kinda curious how everyone will enjoy moatoob once they release it. From what I've seen offline it looks like it'll be a pain in the rear lol. Especially the larged "spikes all over" monster...mainly something rangers/mages should focus on since getting upclose and personal is self injurying.

Wouldn't mind trying some of the places later on solo, started soloing De Ragon as early as lvl 7. Not as high as everyone else though >.> Between work and certain commitments on FFXI I don't get alot of time to go exp crazy, besides PSU is just like PSO in being extremely repeatitive dungeon wise. The variations are predictable.
what elements the spiked monster btw? o_O

I havne't touched offlie mode mainly because I like to keep new stuff (most of it) a soorta suprise :P

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions