Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions

Notices

Old 11-13-2006, 10:55 PM   #1
pandamasterx4
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Default My PM is gonna reach level 80 this friday!

Well i'm going with my friends to camp out the PS3 to sell it back again. MWAHAHAHAHA! profits, anyways. When I get back home, I'm gonna feed my PM. I'll message the people whose cards I have. Seeing if anyone wants to see my ALMOST pure tech pm >.>
Old 11-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
Braze
Forum Member

Grats.. and lucky. I've been trying to level mine but its soo slow.. trying to do pure Striking is expensive.. or tedious.. and I'm not making 100 characters every 12 hours, screw that. -.-;

Mine's only level 31 now =/ But the reqard should be worth it!
Old 11-16-2006, 01:53 AM   #3
Koyasha
Forum Member

Split the difference if you're having trouble evolving your PM quickly. 25 fruit juice, 75 weapons every 12 hours will counteract each other and you'll get a pure PM. You just need to create 38 characters every 12 hours, not 100. Each human starts with 2 melee weapons. I started work on my 410 24-48 hours ago, if I remember right, and between feeding it high * juices/food items and 2 and 3 star weapons, she's up to level 29 already and should hit 35 or so in a couple hours.

Now I just need to get the damn PM Device ZERO released so I can reset mine into a 450. Healing PM + beast hunter for the win. And like, a million meseta for the feeding costs. Well, less if I go the cheap route, which I probably will. :P
Old 11-16-2006, 10:20 AM   #4
Braze
Forum Member

That's not bad, I'll give it a shot... I wanted a healing one as well, but.. I figure it's better to be able to make sweet weapons and just party with good FOs.. this is a MMO afterall, should play with the community!

Besides, I think I trust a (good) FO more then I would my PM to heal me, especially in those tights areas. (Mmm, tight)

Edit: Thanks for the Info... I'm trying to save for a Gigaline, so meseta's tight. (Mmm, more tight)
Old 11-16-2006, 12:53 PM   #5
Koyasha
Forum Member

I've got a 100 armor PM with a 56% success rate on Gigaline, which is apparrently the highest it can get - she still fails quite a bit. You might be best off waiting for more content to be unlocked, you can then buy it at a shop for a much lower price. Or Nanocarbons may become common enough to drop dramatically in price, thus resulting in a huge drop in armor prices.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:22 PM   #6
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyasha
I've got a 100 armor PM with a 56% success rate on Gigaline, which is apparrently the highest it can get - she still fails quite a bit. You might be best off waiting for more content to be unlocked, you can then buy it at a shop for a much lower price. Or Nanocarbons may become common enough to drop dramatically in price, thus resulting in a huge drop in armor prices.
can go above 56% leveling its combat, is soorta why I'm lvling a force with it, to keep it and myself alive, and for future ease of going through levels (higher level ice for force is crazy)
Old 11-17-2006, 06:08 PM   #7
pandamasterx4
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Hey, I'm thinking your own character level affects the synth as well no?
Old 11-17-2006, 08:32 PM   #8
Koyasha
Forum Member

Character level doesn't seem to affect the synth, most of my PM's are on level 1 characters.

Also, haven't confirmed this yet but I don't think combat levels can affect armor synths. Each PM type has a 'Syn. Trend:' stat. 410 and 420 are Strike, 430 and 440 are Firearms, and 450 is Technic. I believe combat levels improve synth chances only in that specific area, not general across the board. My PM's armor synth chances haven't gone up one bit and she's up to combat level 46. However (and I can't say this for sure because I don't remember 100% what they were before) I think her striking weapon synth rates have been going up as she gains combat levels.

I think armor is designed to be very difficult to make to balance the fact that once made, it is there and won't be destroyed - as opposed to weapons, which can be destroyed through grinding. If you could hit the 80-90% chance you can get on weapons for armor, even the best armor would eventually become quite common. On the other hand, while low-grind weapons will become rather common sooner or later, I doubt weapons in the +7-+10 range will ever be common.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:04 PM   #9
Gulkeeva
Mithra Ero-Sensei
The hentai is out there...

Thanked 6,213 Times in 3,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koyasha
Character level doesn't seem to affect the synth, most of my PM's are on level 1 characters.

Also, haven't confirmed this yet but I don't think combat levels can affect armor synths. Each PM type has a 'Syn. Trend:' stat. 410 and 420 are Strike, 430 and 440 are Firearms, and 450 is Technic. I believe combat levels improve synth chances only in that specific area, not general across the board. My PM's armor synth chances haven't gone up one bit and she's up to combat level 46. However (and I can't say this for sure because I don't remember 100% what they were before) I think her striking weapon synth rates have been going up as she gains combat levels.

I think armor is designed to be very difficult to make to balance the fact that once made, it is there and won't be destroyed - as opposed to weapons, which can be destroyed through grinding. If you could hit the 80-90% chance you can get on weapons for armor, even the best armor would eventually become quite common. On the other hand, while low-grind weapons will become rather common sooner or later, I doubt weapons in the +7-+10 range will ever be common.
No kidding my T-Works single handed gun I have for hunter likes to explode at 5 grind ;; (attempt #8 gun*

Well I got one to 6... guess I better quit while I'm still ahead!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » General Discussion Forums » Game Discussions