Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats

Notices

Old 11-15-2006, 12:12 PM   #1
Vashstarwin
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default quick question about mods

i am new to modding and this type of stuff i have played FFXI for 3 years. just never thought about doing anything with dats antill last week, and in my searchs i have found this site and a couple others. i like this one pretty good its a nice site. anyways what i want to know is i have seen a lot of pics on JP sites where the char where having sex just wondering if there is a mod for that. casue i have seen the humes, mithras, and elvaan with different emote and stuff and was wanting to know where i could maybe get the male ones to make it look like they was having sex
Old 11-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #2
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Lot of the male motions to the sex things are seem to be rarely posted anywere. You can usually find the females doing masturbation, most of which is already posted on this site.

Otherwise for the sex motions if not found someone would have to create it. There are few on this forum I've seen with skill to do that.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:23 AM   #3
Kanikou
Regular Forum User
Forum Member

Twitter: Kanikou

Some you see on sites were just photoshop with normal nude mods. Personally I've only made 2 "sex" mods so to say, but I lost them in a format when my external HD seemed to didn't want to save it correctly <_<.

Someone may eventually get around to do it, but it will be awhile since everyone only concentrates on mithra and the other sections are pretty much dead in terms of new mods.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:23 PM   #4
Lubian
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Default well

Sorry for the noobness, but how exactly does this work, i mean, no one here talks about how to place these dat files... can anyone explain to me??
Old 12-15-2006, 06:45 PM   #5
Hadrubient
Forum Police

Default Re: well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubian
Sorry for the noobness, but how exactly does this work, i mean, no one here talks about how to place these dat files... can anyone explain to me??
It's just knowing what that specific .dat file does. For example say that C:\Program Files\Playonline\Final Fantasy XI\ROM\23\45.dat was a Head item for Hume Females. If you remove this file and replace it with a modded file for a Head item for Hume Females, naming the new file 45.dat then in the game the Hume Females wearing this Head item will have this new modded look.

The same goes with motions just that PCs motions are in 3 different .dat files for 1 complete motion. To add to this 1 of the .dat files can hold a part of multiple different motions or even the parts of a single motion.

To help sort this chaos out it's best to have a program like Model Viewer so you can find all the .dats a motion has.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » FFXI DAT Section » Hume ヒューム .dats