Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat

Notices

Old 10-09-2021, 08:04 PM   #561
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I have plenty of free time, although there are some real life obligations I didn't have say, 5 or 10 years ago. It's just that there are other things I'm choosing to spend it on right now. I do admit the drama I got into back in December did suck a lot of enjoyment out of this. MMD takes a lot of time and it isn't fun to edit models when I'm the only one who gets to use them, and for this reason I just can't understand the people who won't share. If you're just going to hoard it, why make the effort? "Because you'll just download the model and never use it!" say the Japanese. Well, if you don't release the model, for SURE no one will ever use it...

When it takes about two hours to do in Koikatsu what would take two weeks in MMD as far as editing a model, it's hard to justify that time sink.

Also at this time six months ago I wasn't following virtual Youtubers and that is a legit rabbit hole to fall down.

And in true irony, I have been granted moderator status on the booru, now that I barely spend 90 seconds a day there...
Old 10-10-2021, 01:16 PM   #562
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

honestly i can relate,while searching for that maid model,i had a bit of beef with some japanese guys in their own threads,and in general,ive noticed that if a model isnt one of the popular one and you lose it,you have very slim chances to getting it back,like im hoping someone in deviant art as it,thats how i am desperate...

freaking mmd man,and to think i dont even know to animate at all..i just wanna remade cute poses i find on gelbooru..
Old 10-10-2021, 01:18 PM   #563
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

also,how do i put the "i want this model/s" under my posts like you did?
imma put the whole thing there,so my chances to get the freaking thing hopefully go up slightly..

oh also i was wondering if there were peeps that were in the mood to convert a toriel model from blender into mmd..
Old 10-10-2021, 01:21 PM   #564
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxo View Post
imma put the whole thing there,so my chances to get the freaking thing hopefully go up slightly..

oh also i was wondering if there were peeps that were in the mood to convert a toriel model from blender into mmd..
https://www.deviantart.com/endlessil...load-768753986

this one specifically,(and also the futa too,for a friend)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Toriel Futanari.zip (328 Bytes, 40 views)
File Type: rar Toriel.rar (7.41 MB, 51 views)
Old 10-11-2021, 09:44 PM   #565
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

Quote:

I just set it as my signature.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:57 AM   #566
nekkomomma
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
I have plenty of free time, although there are some real life obligations I didn't have say, 5 or 10 years ago. It's just that there are other things I'm choosing to spend it on right now. I do admit the drama I got into back in December did suck a lot of enjoyment out of this. MMD takes a lot of time and it isn't fun to edit models when I'm the only one who gets to use them, and for this reason I just can't understand the people who won't share. If you're just going to hoard it, why make the effort? "Because you'll just download the model and never use it!" say the Japanese. Well, if you don't release the model, for SURE no one will ever use it...

When it takes about two hours to do in Koikatsu what would take two weeks in MMD as far as editing a model, it's hard to justify that time sink.

Also at this time six months ago I wasn't following virtual Youtubers and that is a legit rabbit hole to fall down.

And in true irony, I have been granted moderator status on the booru, now that I barely spend 90 seconds a day there...
I haven't been active in MMD communities specifically because I hate drama. I love what it can do, and the models, but the drama really sucks.
What really blows is that now the momentum seems to have shifted from creativity to camgirls, and most MMD orientated places are pretty much dead except for DA. I've gotten a few good things there, but the drama mommas there really keep me away.
I've killed countless hours on Koikatsu too, but I am always drawn back to MMD. I wish I could find a place to share some of my favorite models, but being that they're not full body and mostly loli, I don't think they would be a good fit here, but with the creators silent for several years, they need to be saved somewhere that others can easily find and enjoy them too.

Last edited by nekkomomma; 10-17-2021 at 10:40 AM.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:31 PM   #567
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkomomma View Post
I haven't been active in MMD communities specifically because I hate drama. I love what it can do, and the models, but the drama really sucks.
What really blows is that now the momentum seems to have shifted from creativity to camgirls, and most MMD orientated places are pretty much dead except for DA. I've gotten a few good things there, but the drama mommas there really keep me away.
I've killed countless hours on Koikatsu too, but I am always drawn back to MMD. I wish I could find a place to share some of my favorite models, but being that they're not full body and mostly loli, I don't think they would be a good fit here, but with the creators silent for several years, they need to be saved somewhere that others can easily find and enjoy them too.
indeed
Old 11-04-2021, 05:21 AM   #568
Malvaerin
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

ok so I hate to be the guy who doesn't know anything and has 50million questions but here goes....I have created a vocaloid in MMD and synced it up with a soundtrack .WAV file, now how do i make it work in system animator on my desktop? i can't seem to get miku or any other model to dance in this new way or sing along as instructed. It works fine in MMD but dont know how to get that into SA thanks!
Old 11-04-2021, 04:08 PM   #569
Malvaerin
Forum Lurker
Forum Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDisaster View Post
The actual thread where the modelers post what they made is here:

rara.jp/mmdomf/

It gets reused every year so it can be bookmarked and you can come back to it next year.
Sorry to be this guy....i need help with moving stuff saved in mmd to my desktop animations in electron any chance you could help?
Old 11-04-2021, 07:51 PM   #570
MMDisaster
I wish to pet teh iorin
Forum Member

I'm afraid I don't really know anything about any animation programs other than MMD. I'm not even sure what System Animator is. The Iwara forums might have other people there who have used it.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:32 AM   #571
Jester
Forum Member

Quote:
ah,btw,the model file should be called
Code:
メイドミフD01
for anyone willing to search it
Wow, I didn't think anybody was really interested in BCD's models since I hardly every see them used
I just so happen to have that model, if you're still looking for it

Here ya go
Attached Files
File Type: zip メイドミフ01-2.zip (8.09 MB, 54 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jester For This Useful Post:
Vexxo (11-09-2021)
Old 11-09-2021, 11:37 AM   #572
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Wow, I didn't think anybody was really interested in BCD's models since I hardly every see them used

Here ya go
OH MY ABSOLUTE FUCKIGN GOOOOOOOOOOOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Old 11-09-2021, 11:40 AM   #573
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:

Here ya go
I LEGIT ALMOST STARted crying man....

Ive been looking for these 3 ladies for months amd i had given up hope by now...i have no words

i know they are just 3 models but they have also other meanings outside mmd for me...really thanks again a fuck ton man you are an hero
Old 11-12-2021, 05:45 PM   #574
Jester
Forum Member

It's no problem at all. Happy to have been of some help

I actually have quite a few of his models, so if there are any others that you're looking for, hit me up and I'll check to see if I have them
Old 11-13-2021, 08:18 AM   #575
Vexxo
Hug giver
Forum Member

Quote:
It's no problem at all. Happy to have been of some help

I actually have quite a few of his models, so if there are any others that you're looking for, hit me up and I'll check to see if I have them
oh i think i should have them all,it were the mifu models that were gone missing but i did manage to get them(aside the maid ones) in the past.

thanks again dude :)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Neko-Sentai » MMD Forums » MMD Chat